Soo… the whole vlog thing. Yay or nay?

by statia on March 19, 2012

Allright, all THREE of you. Vlog? I loved it. After 36 years, I love hearing myself talk. It’s not an ego thing, or an arrogance. I’m just more comfortable with it. And it was something I wanted to do. Input?

Betsy March 19, 2012 at 4:56 pm

If it’s something you want to do, go for it! I personally hate the way I speak, so every time I attempt to vlog, I immediately delete it. Fail.

I thought it was great, though, for what it’s worth.

Tracy March 19, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Loved it. Particularly the bear fondling part. And also G just kind of plodding through the back.

divrchk March 19, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Yay! I enjoyed it…

huy March 19, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Who cares what people think, let’s do this…

and when in say “let’s”, I mean “you” because I write like a moron and o sound even worse…or worser.

But I did enjoy hearing your voice after all these years. It was cool!

Tommie March 19, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I thought it was fun. And if you enjoyed it, all the better.

river March 20, 2012 at 6:03 am

confession time….I didn’t watch it. I’m sure you did a great job, and I admire people who can put themselves out there like this, but vlogs, like youtubes, take forever to load on my computer, so I just don’t watch them. Keep doing them if you enjoy it, and I’m sure other people also love to hear you.

statia March 20, 2012 at 10:23 am

Yeah, my sister uses her iPad pretty much exclusively, and vimeo, while it does load faster than most, is flash based, so she can’t watch it either. No problem, I’ll still write too, don’t you worry. I don’t know HOW to shut up, either way. :o )

Tracy March 20, 2012 at 11:03 am

I say go for it! You looked like you were having fun with it.

Christie March 22, 2012 at 8:55 pm

yay!!!

T March 22, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Finally, now when I read you, I can hear you in my head.

statia March 24, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Hah. Sorry to scar you like that.

Katie March 27, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I tried to watch it… being extermely hard of hearing, sucks! :) I hate the way everything is going to vblog, though. Normally, when I sit down to my computer… I don’t want to hear voices or have to hear crap. It’s my peaceful moment of the day..

That’s just my 2 cents! ;) But it was kinda cool to hear your voice! You are -like- a real person. Ha!

statia March 29, 2012 at 11:13 am

Don’t worry, I won’t be an all vlog blog all the time. I’ve made PENNIES writing this garbage and I’m not about to stop now. At this rate, I’ll be a hundredaire by the time I die. But probably most likely a twenty dollar aire.