It’s like Monkeys on Acid

by statia on July 23, 2008

By now, our house is pretty much baby proofed. Or so I thought. This is what happens when you have a Super Climber Danger Baby™ and you let him run around while you poop (with the door open of course).

I realize that as the Mini gets older, The Bad Quiet gets more and more unnerving. And there are just not enough toys to occupy him for three minutes while I go to the bathroom.

While he may look like his father, his personality is all me. Right down to the lack of remorse for climbing up onto my desk and changing my flickr settings to Japanese.

ginadapooh July 23, 2008 at 9:39 pm

I have trained myself to poop during nap time. That may be why I am such a cranky bitch on no nap days. The Bad Quiet scares me.

Ms. Pants July 24, 2008 at 9:21 am

Food does not dock!

Susanne July 24, 2008 at 10:48 am

Next he’ll be posting to your blog. Last night my 14-month old got the phone and called a woman in Missouri. We do not know anyone in Missouri, or at least we didn’t until last night.

Faith July 24, 2008 at 11:50 am

Bwahahahahaha!!!

suzanne July 24, 2008 at 12:20 pm

I have to use the bathroom with an audience (the dog hates to be left out so he comes in too). The kid eats toilet paper to occupy herself but last time she was left momentarily she moved the tiny chairs to her table and chair set over to the staircase and attempted to climb the bannister. This is at 13 months. I cringe thinking about the next year of deathtrap avoidance.

ewe_are_here July 24, 2008 at 12:32 pm

haha

Baby Boo likes to turn the picture screen on my laptop upside down…it’s uncanny how often he does it… luckily my husband knows how to sort it out quickly.

Steph July 24, 2008 at 5:27 pm

I just had to put a lock on our desktop b/c some little reaching fingers had changed my files to things like 00000 00000.jpg and folders to ”

BillH July 24, 2008 at 8:50 pm

You’ve got a future computer genius on your hands, there! Any kid that can change your Flickr settings to Japanese is a prodigy!!!

Tiffanni July 26, 2008 at 8:13 am

ROFL

Camille July 26, 2008 at 10:54 am

oh he’s so cute!

Liz July 28, 2008 at 1:14 pm

I’m wondering if you’d be willing to share your vaccination schedule. Everybody always says they have “come up with an alternative vaccination schedule” – but no one ever shares…

Lilly is a year… and just got offered the MMR… I’m a little freaked to say the least.

Chris July 30, 2008 at 10:42 am

Sometimes I’m pretty sure we share a brain. Completely independent of this post, my post today involved “blind, mildly retarded monkeys on acid.” Huh.