Blame it on the dog.

by statia on April 11, 2008

What I want to know is, if everyone’s toddler is pooping on the floor, why doesn’t everyone else blog about it? Way to keep a secret like that.

Deltus April 11, 2008 at 10:48 am

*poops on the floor of this blog*

suzanne April 11, 2008 at 11:24 am

I’ve been tempted to allow for a bit of naked time before the bath but the fear of poop on the floor has always kept me from doing it. Now I know that fear was justified.

donna April 11, 2008 at 12:34 pm

We’ve only had poop in the bathtub that one time. Oh wait, last night I was taking off Bridget’s diaper before bath time and a poop fell out onto the bathroom floor. She didn’t smell stinky and she normally is a morning pooper so I had no idea. I called a Code Brown and Jake came to help clean up.

We do get a lot of pee accidents in the bathroom before bath time. But anyone who lets there be diaper-free time is used to the pee.

Camille April 11, 2008 at 2:21 pm

uhh…hello? here is one of my blog posts about it (although not in great detail).

Stephanie April 11, 2008 at 3:49 pm

And you wonder why we’re not crashing at your place when we visit…

Oh, BTW, we’re flying in next Thursday. Hope we can get together on 4/20.

watson April 11, 2008 at 3:51 pm

GAWD!

I half love your posts because they’re so funny and half HATE them because they let me know what’s in store in for me..

Tonya April 11, 2008 at 11:10 pm

I’d have to say that poop in the floor is much better than a poop-finger-painted crib and walls. Talk about gagging upon walking into a room, and then still having to clean it up (during the day, with no backup in sight)! Let’s just say that I never stretch wakeful crib time with Tiny Boy after that experience with my girl!

Tonya April 11, 2008 at 11:10 pm

I’d have to say that poop on the floor is much better than a poop-finger-painted crib and walls. Talk about gagging upon walking into a room, and then still having to clean it up (during the day, with no backup in sight)! Let’s just say that I never stretch wakeful crib time with Tiny Boy after that experience with my girl!

Chris April 12, 2008 at 6:15 pm

I don’t think we’ve honestly had a floor pooping incident. Yet. There’s still time.

Linda April 16, 2008 at 9:42 pm

I want to know why they (parents) aren’t blogging about their toddlers who fling poop across the room (i.e., at walls, at parents, in no general direction, etc.)? I think there’s an entire subculture of poop that parents keep hush-hush.