I know you are but what am I?

by statia on August 15, 2007

No, your eyes weren’t deceiving you. There was “nothing to see here.” If I had to say the words “server issue” one more time, I was going to scream, but that’s what happened. Our host moved us over to a new server and something got screwed up in the process. So, there you have it. It was a server issue.

*screams*

We may or may not be turning the corner very slowly on the whole lack of napping issue. Every few days, the Mini seems to take something that resembles a nap. It looks like a nap. It smells like a nap. My sanity seems to be slowly coming back (hahahaha). Today he slept for 2½ hours! All at once! I got to shower! I got to spackle! I got to do laundry! It was fun! I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!

Sometime last night:

Me: This kid has been laughing all day. He sounds like Pee Wee Herman.
Meester: Uh. Yeah, there’s probably a reason for that……
Me:………..

So yeah, our kid now laughs like Pee Wee Herman. Thanks to the Meester. If he’s already parroting us. I am fully convinced that his first words are going to be “fuckin’ whore.”

Now if you’ll excuse me, someone smells suspiciously like poop and the Mini’s head is turning bright purple…..

geeky August 15, 2007 at 1:31 pm

You got to shower, but did you get to shave your legs? :)

Deltus August 15, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Just whatever you do, DON’T SAY TODAY’S SECRET WORD IN FRONT OF HIM!!! If you think the Pee Wee laugh is bad, you don’t even want to *think* about going there.

ssfb August 15, 2007 at 3:45 pm

That stuff is dangerous, our friend’s have a 1 year old and the kids grandfather taught her this disgusting way to smile that looks like she’s bearing her teeth and giving birth all at once and she does it all the time for pictures now and it looks terrrrrible.

K&M August 16, 2007 at 3:17 am

When my niece was 1-2, she said the f-word allll the time. It might be funny the first 100 times, but when she said it at church…not so much! Those danged babies will say what they hear and when it will embarrass you the most.

robyn August 16, 2007 at 6:24 am

N is quoting Stewie now – literally. So oh what fun you have in store!

Meredith August 16, 2007 at 6:40 am

2 1/2 hours?!!!!!!!!!! Today’s secret word is “Valhalla.” I’ll hope that that becomes a regular occurrence.

Faith August 16, 2007 at 12:19 pm

“I bought new dishes!”

Miss Yvonne is da bomb, yo.