AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

by statia on July 22, 2007

I got some sort of wild hare up my ass this weekend. In a fit of I have no idea what, I started cleaning and organizing the house as much as I could, because I couldn’t stand watching home projects sit idle while I watch countless Elmo skits on repeat.

If I have to have the TV on for background noise, I’ve decided to make a concerted effort to put something on that I deem worthy. Especially when the Mini will crane is neck 350 degrees to see the TV if it’s within eyesight. The Mini has taken a love to the furry red muppet and seriously what the hell is UP with that damn thing? Is he like baby crack?

I also purchased Deathly Hallows, and started reading that, and am avoiding the internet as not to come across anyone making asshole moves and telling me that Dumbledore dies.

I also decided at about 6pm, that I was going to paint my living room. Because I apparently have too much spare time.

The Mini is laughing a lot more, and my cold dead German heart is nothing more than a giant puddle of cute infested baby goo. I may just eat my own baby right up.

michele July 22, 2007 at 8:42 pm

isn’t it truly amazing that you could love a tiny, drooling, crying, non napping baby enough to want to eat them? I know just the feeling…I feel it every day.

bitca July 22, 2007 at 9:22 pm

NO BABY EATING. Also, only non-smokers need apply.

kthx.

Deltus July 22, 2007 at 9:28 pm

Seriously, who makes painting decisions at 6pm?

Jenn July 23, 2007 at 4:00 am

I’ve been SO careful about avoiding mentions of HP, but about 10 minutes ago I caught the tail end of a post I was desperately trying to scroll though in Bloglines and I think saw something I rather wish I hadn’t. I’m only about 300 pages into it.

Elmo must be baby crack. First time William saw him he went nuts. We have an Elmo pop-up book where he pops up at the end and William has ripped it out and carries around the disembodied paper head of Elmo “talking” to it. Freak.

becky July 23, 2007 at 7:23 am

EVERYBODY DIES. there. saved your about 6 hours. you’re welcome.

actually, i enjoyed the book. and yeah, i avoided spoilers, too. even when i get around to posting about it, i’ll try to avoid spoiling it for people.

but we did have fun teasing the daughter last night. “dumbledore dies” “everybody dies!” “and there was this one fight scene…” she ran from the room yelling “shut up! shut up!” totally worth it. heh.

karmajenn July 23, 2007 at 10:13 am

Painting? Dude, do you charge by the hour? I’ll totally move in and do non-napping baby duty so you can sleep if you’ll turn some of that crack-addled energy on me. We have a room that hasn’t managed to get painted in three years. Because we suck.

I kid. Mostly.

Tom Bux July 23, 2007 at 11:03 am

I will kill whomever gives away the ending to Deathly Hallows. You all have been warned!

ewe_are_here July 24, 2007 at 4:43 am

Nothing will melt hearts faster than a laughing, smiling baby. Nothing. ;-)

Brandi July 24, 2007 at 6:20 pm

Can you come paint my house? It needs some color desperately and we’re too lazy.

Baby smiles make life worth living, don’t they?

Deltus July 25, 2007 at 11:22 am

BTW, would you eat him with fava beans and a nice chianti?

*creepy slurping noises*