hot cooking chicks showdown: the i’m an idiot edition, or the “it’s becoming all hot chick showdowns all the time edition”, or the “let’s see how long I can make this title edition”

by statia on December 4, 2006

Yet another edition of hot chicks showdown. Twice in one week. Mainly because I thought Bob had said he wanted a match of my beloved Mariska and Nigella. Really, Bob needs to lay off because he has two kids and he should know that pregnant women are um….. a little spacey at times. But, since I’m graceful like that and since I don’t think that anyone will object to hot chicks, here it is.

Two hot chicks: Giada De Laurentiis, who people argue that she has a big head, which really, I just think that she needs to eat a sandwich, but as it stands, she’s still #2 on my chicks I’d do list. And Nigella Lawson, host of Nigella Feasts. Both can be seen on the Food Network, which if you aren’t watching, you should, because hot chicks making food? There really shouldn’t be any reason why you shouldn’t watch.

giadadelaurentiis.jpgnigella2.jpg

Deltus December 4, 2006 at 2:03 pm

Nigella, hands down. Or, hands on, if I have my way about it. Rawr.

And, it’s not just during pregnancy that women are a little spacey, Statia. :)

(And before y’all get up in my grill about that, a) I’m teasing, and b) I live in a house with 3 women and no other men, I’ve EARNED the right… I can feel my testosterone being sapped from me more and more each day… *weeps pitiably*)

Pamela December 4, 2006 at 2:46 pm

Nigella is a voluptous girl, gotta give her that.
I mean , never trust a skinny cook and all that…
But she always puts her hands in the food, and licks the spoons…
And the coy look in the camera- yuck.
And she uses too much FAT in her cooking.
But I guess her cooking isn’t really the issue here or I’d be voting for Julia Childs!

The other girl I don’t know from.
Can she make chimichangas?

Both of them need to exercise the art of “no hair in food” idea…
Don’t like me no long hairs swimming in my souffle, thanks!

M@ December 4, 2006 at 3:40 pm

I don’t know if it’s the size of her head or her mouth.

Now as for crime fighting chicks if you can get away from the brunettes Kristen Bell gets my vote. :)

missy December 4, 2006 at 4:24 pm

Giada wins, but she smiles really fakely when she is making stuff. “Wheee, my blender, how I love to watch it blend!”

(not that I’m not gunning for one of those bad boys for xmas, i promised I’d smile like that too for how much it costs! :)

jen December 4, 2006 at 4:49 pm

hmm. I have to go with Nigella on this one. Giada totally needs to chow on some of that pasta I saw her making the other day!

Jenn December 4, 2006 at 6:45 pm

Giada, but I admit I’m a little afraid of her teeth.

Donna December 4, 2006 at 8:45 pm

Giada’s head isn’t big, it’s just square, like that chick on Bones. I vote for Nigella, even though I hate her name. Come to think of it, Giada sounds way too close to an STD for my liking.

MsPrufrock December 4, 2006 at 11:50 pm

Ew, I don’t know that Giada woman but she creeps me out. She has crazy eyes and I never vote for a woman with crazy eyes when we’re talking about hotness.

I’m sorry, Nigella again.

robyn December 5, 2006 at 3:26 am

I stand by my previous ‘Giada is a bobble-head doll’ come to life comment…

Solonor December 5, 2006 at 5:05 am

Paula Deen kicks both their asses, but if I had my druthers, I’d do Nigella, ‘cuz she’s got some meat on her bones. I like Giada better…if only she’d eat a sammich, she’d vault to the top immediately.

Jenny December 5, 2006 at 6:07 am

I vote for Nigella. I like her cause she’s a little on the “big boned” side yet has the reputation of being a sex kitten. Giada kinda bugs me, not sure why.

amy t. December 5, 2006 at 7:34 am

I think Giada looks like a slightly crazed Natalie Portman, so she gets my vote.

geeky December 5, 2006 at 7:40 am

Giada! But, half the appeal of Giada is her cleavage, which is sadly under-represented in that photo.

Jenaside December 5, 2006 at 8:39 am

I have never watched those ladies, so I’m going from the above pictures only. Nigella!

Merrin December 5, 2006 at 9:18 am

I’m going with Giada, even though Kevin drools all over the TV when she’s on. That said, I can’t STAND the way she says “spaghetti” or “cooking”.

Chris December 5, 2006 at 9:21 am

I think Giada wins even though her name sounds more like an exotic cheese than a person. That’s not her fault.

girl December 5, 2006 at 10:11 am

Glada definitely does need to eat a sandwich, but she’s still hot. She gets my vote.

Helen December 5, 2006 at 12:21 pm

Giada looks like she just smelled a fart.

Nigella-while creepy-at least doesn’t have Air Du’Poop about her.

Kathy December 5, 2006 at 12:39 pm

When does “Things I Can Hold With My Boobs” start?

SarahD December 5, 2006 at 12:52 pm

What’s funny about the way you have your pictures is, it looks like Nigella is stalking Giada. *psycho music*

Mary Scarlet December 5, 2006 at 6:45 pm

Nigella! She is super hot but she’s also such a dork (blitz-ing and ribbony this and that) which is why I love her. Plus, the Giada big head leetle arms thing…

jen December 5, 2006 at 8:29 pm

Oh man. The comments in this post rock. I love you people.

Mollywogger December 6, 2006 at 6:58 am

Definitely Giada. There’s just something more exotic about her. She’s dreamy.

Linda December 6, 2006 at 10:33 pm

Hmm, they’re both hot but I think Nigella get my vote. I think both of them look better on TV than in those photos though.

I’ve gotta ask: Who’s number 1 on your list? :)