Santa is my bitch

by statia on November 11, 2006

People, it is November 11th. And I just finished wrapping CHRISTMAS presents. At least the presents I had already picked up for people.

There is something seriously wrong with me.

And yes, I totally want to punch people in the face for decorating already. I’m just trying to think logically. I mean, I’m still able to reach the counter I figured I should take advantage of that.

Donna November 11, 2006 at 6:38 pm

I guess I can see your reasoning for wanting to get all things Christmas done in advance. Please just tell me you haven’t done this in the past as well?

Tiffanni November 12, 2006 at 7:34 am

Ahh crap, I know what you mean. I freaked out when I already saw my first decorations.
You rule on being ahead of the game with the gifts!

girl November 12, 2006 at 11:16 am

Now think of us poor people that work in retail and how fucking tired we are of people coming into the store and whining about how it’s way too early to have our Christmas stuff out. Enough already, people. I’m gonna keep a roll of wrapping paper around just to hit people upside the head when they say that.

Vanessa November 13, 2006 at 12:45 am

It is NEVER too early. Never*!

*Except the decorating of course. That happens the day after Thanksgiving. There’s a time line here, people!

jesser November 13, 2006 at 6:25 am

I’m partially in awe of you and I partially want to smack you. I enter 3rd Tri (aka the waddling phase) on exactly Dec 1. So it would really behoove me to get on this whole Christmas thing. But I can’t. I’m being stubborn. And I shall pay for it later when I’m forced to waddle thru the mall and grab anything that looks halfway decent.

April November 13, 2006 at 7:23 am

I hate you.

That is all.

robyn November 13, 2006 at 1:19 pm

Dear god. Your birthday present is still sitting next to my bed!

Chris November 13, 2006 at 5:45 pm

Sweet Jesus what got into you? You’re kinda scaring me with that.

coloratura November 13, 2006 at 6:01 pm

my prediction? you are the next Martha Stewart. you think I’m kidding? look at your blog skin, sweets! you are so Martha! you are Martha to the power of 9! Martha is scared of you now!