I’ll never take down my Cheryl Tiegs poster

by statia on November 22, 2006

Ahhh Thanksgiving. I loves me some Thanksgiving. I love any holiday that revolves around food. Tomorrow, we’re headed to over to a friends house to spend the day with a bunch of people that I love and adore to eat*. I think that Thanksgiving should be considered its own food group.

The meester and I took off most of the week to get some stuff done around the house. We never finished painting the baseboards in the hallway. While we were at it, we figured we’d tackle Fetus’s room. We also bought some major purchases that might say we might be having a baby. Like a stroller and bedding. The thought of having this stuff in the house both blows my mind and gives me hives.

Last night I got to grab some dinner with Donna who I haven’t seen in ages. I’m glad that she didn’t want to punch me in the face after listening to me bitch about how hard gestating is (dudes, gestating is HARD). Apparently I also amused her by imitating my dogs. Which I’ll admit, is some funny shit. The meester and I actually walk around in public anthropomorphizing our dogs. We like to make up shit about what we think they do and then laugh hysterically. People must think we’re retarded and we probably are, but seriously, it’s still really fucking funny.

We are very amusing.

On that note, have a happy and food filled Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to wear your elastic waistbands.

*You know what I mean. Wiseasses.

mrsgryphon November 22, 2006 at 10:57 pm

oh my goodness, you wouldn’t believe the stories my husband makes up about our cats and their amazing, stealthy, secret lives!! You and the Meester are not alone.

Buzz November 23, 2006 at 3:45 am

Did you actually just say that you were going to “spend the day with a bunch of people that I love and adore to eat”.

People that you adore to eat? Honey, I want to party with you!! SCHNORFF!

Happy Thanksgiving to all three of you from all both of us. Love ya bunches!!

Robber Barren November 23, 2006 at 6:10 am

I love any holiday that revolves around food.

You should go Jewish. EVERYTHING revolves around food.

Have a great Thanksgiving and don’t orget to wipe your mouth after eating the people.

Merrin November 23, 2006 at 6:48 am

Happy Eating People Day!

Kathy November 23, 2006 at 11:31 am

You totally used “anthropomorphizing” in a sentence.

Donna November 23, 2006 at 12:32 pm

Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the year. Try not to eat BOTH of your friends’ kids, OK?

robyn November 23, 2006 at 1:05 pm

I think using “anthropomorphizing” in blogging is like triple word score in Scrabble.

T-day just isn’t the same without ya’… Have a happy one! And eat some sweet’taters for Todd, because I won’t make ‘em.

millie November 24, 2006 at 10:49 am

Nice choice on the stroller. I do like that one. And I’m dying to know which bedding because they make really cute stuff.

Hope there’s no Jones soda at your house this year.

girl November 25, 2006 at 5:29 pm

Did you bring a pair of faggy pants for everyone to wear after dinner?