Pry my ears off with a fork

by statia on October 7, 2006

Dear Nickleback,

Please just fucking die already.

Love,
Statia

Athena714 October 7, 2006 at 2:56 pm

Oh my God that totally just made me laugh out loud. You’re awesome.

girl October 8, 2006 at 7:51 am

hahaha. indeed.

Merrin October 8, 2006 at 8:32 am

AMEN! If I have to hear that stoopid “Photograph” song one more time I’m going to rip out my own eardrums.

Tiffanni October 8, 2006 at 10:20 am

Ummm…can I sign this petition?! Please.

April October 8, 2006 at 6:42 pm

There’s a reason I call them Nickledick.

Z. Hendirez October 8, 2006 at 6:52 pm

The “Hootie and the Blowfish” of the 00s. I can’t turn them off fast enough.

Manuela October 8, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Hey!!!! As a Canadian I must protest… we LOOOVES our Nickelback. But then… erm… but then… when I compare to Celine Dion and Brian Adams… well… can you BLAME me?

Chris October 9, 2006 at 7:19 am

Don’t sacrifice your ears for the sake of Nicelback. Just get earplugs. Its safer and makes much less of a mess.

fran October 9, 2006 at 1:59 pm

just reading the name, nickelback, gives me the willies…

stephanie October 10, 2006 at 7:29 am

I am a huge dork…I thought nickleback was the person who sent you an email about how you describe your pregnancy….all of our radios are permenantly stuck on NPR. seriously, dork.

Jenny October 10, 2006 at 9:08 am

I know you didn’t ask for some know-it-all shit but I’ve got an interesting “Cliff Clavin” type fact on how they got so big. In Canada, a certain percentage of radio time must be given to Canadian artists. The week Nickleback came out with there first album is the same week that they increaed the percentage of required Canadian content. The stations needed to fill another more time with Canadian music so Nickleback got a hell of alot more radio play then they deserved.
That still doesn’t explain why US stations play them so much.

Jenny October 10, 2006 at 9:09 am

Could I have more gramatical errors in that comment? I hope it doesn’t make you pry your eye’s off too.

Lenni October 10, 2006 at 1:26 pm

If you remember Preston & Steve from the Philly area they are CONSTANTLY making fun of Nickelback, and Steve does some hilarious imitations.

Lizzie October 11, 2006 at 10:48 am

Oh god.

Try living about half an hour from where they are from. They get even more radio play, and everyone loves them and thinks they’re so fucking fabulous. UGH.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate them. Hate hate hate. ICK.