Surefire way for your husband to get his nads chopped off.

by statia on August 29, 2006

Let him go ahead and send you this.

This will also make you march right into your OB’s office and DEMAND a c-section.

The Meeeester August 29, 2006 at 12:57 pm

c-section = naughty bits stay in good, working condition.

donna August 29, 2006 at 2:01 pm

Holy mother of god…..

Amy August 29, 2006 at 2:41 pm

My first was 10lb 10 oz. I dont recommend it.

Tricia August 30, 2006 at 6:15 am

I had JUST copied that link and was going to send it to you and giggle all to myself. If something bigger than 22lbs comes out of you, I will laugh… then laugh some more.

girl August 30, 2006 at 6:36 am

that’s fucked up, man. just reading that made my cooch hurt.

Beth August 30, 2006 at 7:06 am

Even if your baby is a 6 pounder, you should tell people he was 22 pounds, just for fun.

Teresa August 30, 2006 at 7:25 am

At least when the kid is out, its over. C-sections suck-I had two and it has been 5 years since the last and my scar has no feeling at all in it. And no matter how much weight you lose (or don’t gain during pregnancy), you will always have the c-section “pooch”. But man, delivering a 14 pound kid has got to hurt like hell.

Drugs-I recommend a lot of ‘em.

Chris August 30, 2006 at 9:07 am

I saw that last night. In some cases bigger is NOT better.

Faith August 30, 2006 at 10:48 am

The Twin is diabetic and has enormous babies like that, too. First one was 8 lbs (1 month early) and the second was over 9, I think (wound up having to do it a month and a half early because she went into one of those toximia walking coma thingies…). Both were c-sections.

C-sections are definitely a good idea if you’re planning to produce a huge baby. But if you aren’t a type 1 diabetic, you’re probably gonna be ok.

PaintingChef August 30, 2006 at 11:26 am

Oh that’s just EVIL.

gutterfly August 30, 2006 at 7:58 pm

I had a 9lb baby the first time and an 8lb baby the second time. I know for me and all my friends who have kids that particular part of the body is the last place we were feeling the pain. Luckily, that muscle is intended for this so as it thins (stretches..eek!)
you lose a lot of the feeling there.I’m sure this doesn’t undo the damage he did to your mind with that 14lb image. Labor hurts,if it didn’t men would do it.

Deltus August 30, 2006 at 8:10 pm

I’m with the Meeeester. Both my children delivered via C-section, and my wife’s vajayjay still got some good snap to it. :)