Puke n’ Rally

by statia on August 10, 2006

I’ve been extremely lucky thus far to not really have any sort of illness pertaining to “it.” I’ve had slight nausea, which I like to call “the ick”. Right now, if I could get all of my nutrition from a pill that would keep me filled up as well, that would be great, because nothing tastes good and I literally have to choke a meal down. This coming from a person who loves food, is somewhat disappointing.

Cut to yesterday when all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in my head that “oh shit, I forgot to take my crazy candies.” Remembering my weaning incident, also known as “stupidity 2006″, I took my pill as soon as I got home and when I started to feel a little funny, I didn’t think much of it.

Hellooooo projectile vomiting.

Of course after this, I’m not only convinced I killed the parasite, but I’m also very very sympathetic to my friends who are puking 24-7 and very grateful that this was hopefully a one time occurence. I’m also staying away from cucumber salad for a long time to come.

Amy August 10, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Oh no…. does this mean you can’t take the crazy candy? Dunh dunh dunh….. LOL

Amy August 10, 2006 at 6:17 pm

Yep, seeing something so soon after putting it down really turns you off. The damn crazy candy can make ya sick cant it. Have you done the laying in bed in the fetal position praying for a burp or a fart thing? Ahh such a treat!

girl August 10, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Mmmm.. I bet cucumbers taste fucking GREAT the second time around. I can’t even eat cucumbers (unless I eat around the seeds) b/c they give me such terrible indigestion. I know there is such a thing as a “burpless” cucumber, but I rarely buy cucumbers for myself. I’m just always tempted to eat them in salads at restaurants and they always come back to haunt me an hour later.

Robber Barren August 11, 2006 at 3:22 am

Welcome to my world, circa July 4…

Chris August 11, 2006 at 5:41 am

I hope you feel a little better and avoid the pukefest. Cos that would just stuck.

stephanie August 11, 2006 at 7:48 am

there are so many things i still can’t eat b/c they made me sick early on.

welcome to this club ;)

Beth August 11, 2006 at 9:43 am

The teenage boy across the street thinks I am a rockstar ever since Himself described my projectile vomiting. His comment? “Man, I bet she was fun to hang out with in college”.

“Look, you little bastard, I can hold my liquor, my morning sickness is a whole ‘nother matter.”

Sorry about the vomiting – it sucks donkey dick.

waiting line August 11, 2006 at 8:06 pm

projectile vomiting!! jeesh girl. nice image. thank you.

Hula Doula August 12, 2006 at 5:50 pm

I was sent your way via Spuddy Buddy. Congrads on your pregnancy.