Still knocked up, maybe.

by statia on July 13, 2006

I’ve taken to calling the embryo “it”, lest I get too attached to the thing. I’m guessing that it’s still in there, but who knows. NBHHY or TNICDISBH (there’s nothing I can do if something bad happens) and all that nonsense. Aside of sore boobs and mild fatigue, i really don’t have much to go on, and it’s early anyway. So I sit here in limbo saying that “it” might still be alive but I have no idea.

Seeing as how TNICDISBH, you can bet your ass I’m taking advantage of eating everything in sight, because if this goes tits up tomorrow, at least I enjoyed myself. However, at this rate, I’m going to end up gaining 75 pounds, and if it goes tits up before week 12, I’m so screwed because my jeans are already whining at me.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go make myself a cheese and mashed potato sandwich, with a side of brownie fudge sundae.

Donna July 13, 2006 at 5:53 pm

Pregnant unless otherwise proven, don’t forget.

Alison July 13, 2006 at 5:58 pm

Um, I’m just saying this, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you’re eating everything you want now, but…um…my mom introduced me to peanut butter and bacon on white toast the other day, and it was really really really good. I’m just sayin’.

Jen July 13, 2006 at 6:00 pm

Dude. That sounds SO good.

*runs off to make cheese and potato sammich as well*

mmmmm

geeky July 13, 2006 at 7:26 pm

oh man that sounds good. can i get one too? who cares if i need to fit into a wedding dress soon.

Robber Barren July 14, 2006 at 6:51 am

Dude, if it DOESN’T go tits up, starting in a few weeks you won’t want to eat anything at all, so I say stuff down allt he mashed potatoes and fudge sundaes you can handle while they still sound good.

Might I also suggest macaroni and cheese? The neon-orange kind, of course.

Chris July 14, 2006 at 7:13 am

ISKMFC (I’m still keeping my fingers crossed) :-)

Amy July 14, 2006 at 7:34 am

Dude, don’t do it! I gained 90 pounds with my first and 65 with the second. Not good!

However, the fact that you’re still pregnant delights me! So exciting.

Ornery July 14, 2006 at 9:15 am

I say indulge to your heart’s content, you absolutely deserve it!

A cheese and mashed potato sandwich never even occurred to me, but damn, that sounds so GOOD. I think I’ll go whip up a batch right now.

robyn July 14, 2006 at 10:49 am

So YOU’RE the person that orders that chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese in a bowl concoction at KFC? I bet you eat at Taco Town, too, don’t you? Seriously though — what the comment above said. Eat while you can / still want to!