Christ. Where the hell am I going to put THIS?

by statia on June 24, 2006

My lack of updates these days is due to unpacking, cleaning, assembling, organizing, yard work (!!! Me, YARD WORK. People, this is beyond anyting that this pretty pretty printhess would ever think that she’d stoop to. Weeding? Are you KIDDING ME?) and somewhere in there, sleeping. It’s coming along. Slowly, but it’s coming along. We’re down to finishing up setting up our entertainment systems in both the living room and bathroom. Organizing the office, the garage and finding places for our clothes that we just have no room for. The yard work I’m learning is a never ending thing and I got a blister from raking. Why no one warned me about this shit beforehand, I have no idea, but you’re all evil. EVIL. You need to warn a girl of this sort of shit. Ironically, I do find that clipping hedges and weeding, kind of relaxing and I actually have the desire to go out and buy an edge trimmer because hello? Power tools? Power tools are fun AND sexy.

We had our FET yesterday. It was pretty smooth and painless (granted, I took two valium when I got there because I loves me some valium and I had just sat in traffic so I needed some forced relaxation). I kinda almost fell asleep on the table. It’s kind of surreal and I really haven’t been thinking too much about it, because my mind is preoccupied with the weeds that are growing in between the landscaping and also with thoughts of how I should oranize the garage. I’m torn between alphabetically or by color.

I have some serious checking in to do on all of you guys. It’s end of quarter at work on top of all of this, and I miss knowing what you’re all up to. I’m having an old friend for dinner tomorrow night (heh) so, it’s going to be another long day.

Beta on July 5th.

linda June 25, 2006 at 1:00 am

Oh man I hope that this one works. I’ve got everything crossed over here for you.

Hey, did Dr. Moustache hit you for a frozen embie bill before you moved them to Dr. Next?

Meg June 25, 2006 at 6:21 am

Hi Statia. I have been stalking you off and on for a little while now..(heh back).. thought now would be as good a time as any to pull the proverbial finger out, say hi, and wish you luck with your 2ww. Therefore I will. Have. Yeah. :)

Jenn June 25, 2006 at 8:39 am

Everything crossable is crossed for you.

Merrin June 25, 2006 at 9:46 am

Wait until you start planting things and they actually grow. And I’m thinking good thoughts for you.

millie June 25, 2006 at 11:02 am

Wishing you a speedy 2ww with a great outcome. So hoping this is it for you.

Julianna June 25, 2006 at 11:10 am

Thinking of you and crossing digits, so hoping you will get excellent news on July 5th.

Donna June 25, 2006 at 11:13 am

I guess it’s good to have a lot of things to fill up your 2WW. I hate yardwork!

geeky June 25, 2006 at 12:26 pm

wait, did you just say you have an entertainment system in your bathroom?

also, i vote for organizing the garage by tool type AND color. yes.

Tonya June 25, 2006 at 1:00 pm

Congrats on getting more settled in to your new place. Are the dogs just loving the yard?

Thinking of you and hoping this 2WW ends with the best possible news. How many did you transfer?

Manuela June 25, 2006 at 2:03 pm

Gardening?? PLEASE tell me you were talking about BEFORE the FET!!! I hope your ass is firmly planted on the sofa and NOT moving… let alone rooting around with WEEDS, for god’s sake.

fertilesoul June 25, 2006 at 4:15 pm

Congratulations on your move (fun!) and good luck with the first beta (high numbers!)

Jen-Again June 25, 2006 at 4:57 pm

your beta is on my birthday- I will make my wish for you…appropriately high numbers, with appropriate doubling on the follow-up beta.

Camille June 25, 2006 at 6:27 pm

I HATE yardwork, but I find it a little relaxing as well. I too will soon be doing house stuff on the farm house – most of it has to be done before we move in! Just when we got our house about where we wanted it we decided to up and move. What were we thinking?

Chris June 26, 2006 at 8:32 am

Weeding? You shouldn’t be smoking pot in the front yard. What will your new neighbors think?

linda June 26, 2006 at 9:34 am

Girl, you just now discovered the joys of power tools? Oh my. It’s an addition for sure. If the meester catches wind of this he will be putting padlocks on the garage.