Hot enough for you?

by statia on May 15, 2006

It’s funny how quickly you forget what hot is. When I moved here, I fell in love with the mild weather. No humidity, almost always a nice breeze.

As a general rule, you don’t need air conditioning here, because there’s always a breeze and the temperature drops to comfortable sleeping weather. Therefore, we don’t have central air. Right now? It’s sticky swamp taint hot outside. It’s humid and forget about sleeping. I sat around last night in the meester’s boxers because I don’t own shorts and it was just too hot for anything else. Plus, I liked the breeze blowing through the front door.

If you’ve ever contemplated moving here, don’t. You’ll bitch about the weather here too. Which is what I’m doing right now.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Donna May 15, 2006 at 4:23 pm

This is why I live at the coast.

Robber Barren May 15, 2006 at 6:28 pm

Ugh. Ick.

tricia May 15, 2006 at 7:49 pm

So move there or don’t? I’m getting such mixed signals!

If it makes you feel better, ME, NH, and MA are all completely flooded. I haven’t seen the sun in a freakin’ week and I’m not going to see it again for at least another… I’m. Going. BANANAS!! Arizona here I come! heh.

geeky May 16, 2006 at 6:37 am

i’ll take swamp taint weather over the balmy 46 we’ve got right now.

Linda May 16, 2006 at 1:51 pm

I lived in the high desert for 9 years before coming here and the humidity here kicked my butt the first few years. I’m still not used to it. Thank god it cools down here at night. Maybe get a water fountain or something so you can at least trick your brain into thinking it’s cool ouside?

girl May 16, 2006 at 2:38 pm

pfft. look, woman. don’t talk to me about heat and humidity! :-P for the last couple of days here in Houston, we’ve gotten a reprieve from the “swamp taint”. it’s only gotten up to 85, rather than 95. yeah, here in Houston, 85 is considered PLEASANT. the humidity has been crazy ass LOW too. I just looked and it’s only 28%. it’s crazy. I could live with it being 95 every day if the humidity were this low.

oh, and I’m glad I’m not the only woman that doesn’t own any shorts. I just don’t do shorts. capris are the shortest I go. I’ve only recently started buying some skirts, but knee-length is the shortest I’ll go. I hate my legs.

ciz May 16, 2006 at 3:38 pm

your stories kill me woman !!
its been crap here in socal .. but i rather be here then PA anyday : ) your nuts !
can i pet the lizard lol

Dusty May 18, 2006 at 1:45 am

Everyone can whine about their weather..except San Diego..those fucktards pay through the nose for that good weather don’t ya know..you can’t rent a trashcan sized studio for under 1500 a month.