Big girl lupron and my German-ness.

by statia on May 25, 2006

Me and the Lupron have decided to try again. Reconcile and make nice. This time, I’m on the “big girl lupron” (as opposed to the micro-dose, which is what I was on last time). I know that Vanessa was secretly hoping that the “big girl lupron” would make me so weepy that I would cry at the drop of a phone book commercial and that she would be able to keep my “German-ness” that she kidnapped from me and is holding for ransom, but I have to say that the “big girl lupron” isn’t really doing anything for me symptoms wise. The German-ness, she never lets me down. Not even Grissom and Sidle getting together would make me break down and cry, and for those of you who know me, know my affinity for the weird, bow-legged bug lover. I fear that my cryer, she is so far gone, that she is irrepairable.

Is it really hot in here, or is it just me?

geeky May 26, 2006 at 5:13 am

what is up with Grissom and Sidle anyway? is it me, or is that just… weird?

Amy May 26, 2006 at 7:53 am

Awww, I hope you have reason for a GOOD cry very, very soon.

Lut C. May 26, 2006 at 8:54 am

I love the new blog design. Very nice!

I must confess that I can’t quite follow what your ‘German-ness’ means. Weren’t the British fabled for their stiff upper lip?
Germans are fabled for their thoroughness, at least that’s the cliche in my parts.

Now that you’ve started a fresh cycle, would you be interested in being listed on Cyclesista?

Vanessa May 26, 2006 at 10:29 am

The English are known for their stiff upper lip, yes. But they do get all sad and torn up, at least all my colleagues do, and all they do is go: “Well. Yes. That IS a shame.” So, they don’t exactly deny anything.

And I wasn’t secretly hoping anything. I was outright demanding tears. I was waiting for the post here regarding the floods of tears the latest Dodge Ram commercials had you in.

Any time now….

Donna May 26, 2006 at 1:57 pm

Actually it does feel a little hot in here…

linda May 27, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Hey, I’m a novice with the FET stuff. Why are you doing lupron anyways? I thought these were more natural cycles?

thalia May 28, 2006 at 11:18 am

What on earth is grissom and sidle? Enquiring minds want to know…

dusty May 28, 2006 at 1:48 pm

So..the big dose has more side effects? Is it like PMS’ing 24/7?

trish May 30, 2006 at 8:14 am

I think Grissom and Sidle getting together is worth vomiting over.