With two dogs in the yard.

by statia on April 24, 2006

I know everyone is wondering what the hell happened with our call with Dr. Moustache on Friday. Let’s just say it got heated and left us feeling extremely pissed off with our choice and beyond our control of our situation. I just don’t feel like going into it because it’s just one more shitty thing to happen lately. However, once we’re done with him, I will be slandering his ass all over the internet, because I think his business ethics suck. But the topic stops here.

The internet is such a funny place. Over the past 12 years, I’ve seen so much change. I’ve met so many awesome people and some not so great people. There’s one person that I talked to a few years ago. We drifted apart, for really no real reason. She emailed me out of the blue and I was surprised to hear from her. But I was happy to hear from her. The people I have met as of late have been nothing short of amazing. Great people, that I admire and identify with. They’ve been my support group the last couple of months, and I’d like to think that I’m right there on the sidelines, cheering them on.

And if I couldn’t bite off anymore, we’re moving. Locally, but we’ll be a little further south and closer to friends. We found a cute little house for rent that’s perfect for us. Complete with dog door. I’m not looking forward to the packing though. But we’re excited to finally be out of this apartment and have a little more legroom.

Kate April 24, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Moving sucks, but being in a house is soooo much better. Purge as you pack and you’ll feel much better about unpacking.

robyn April 24, 2006 at 9:55 pm

It was great talking to you again today, the little bit we did get to talk. That’s so cool about the house – didn’t get that far in our conversation. Moving sucks. But moving in a house totallly makes up for it in the end… And I really want you to have something that makes up for something right now!

waiting line April 24, 2006 at 10:07 pm

Good luck with your move. Look at the bright side, you get to eat lots of pizza, right? Ok, I hope you like pizza. :-)

One more thing — TAG!! See my blog for details. :-)

Linda April 24, 2006 at 11:46 pm

I hope that the move goes well…maybe a change of environ after what you two just went through will be helpful…moving for me always signals a change of direction and it always feels good to get rid of all the excess crap I’ve been lugging around. Hey, maybe Donna and I can come over and Fung Shui your new digs. Hehehe…. :o )

skits April 25, 2006 at 2:14 am

Moving totally sucks, but I love that you guys will have more room. And, hurray for doggy doors! :)

geeky April 25, 2006 at 5:51 am

yay new house!

Lisa April 25, 2006 at 5:54 am

That’s cool about the house. It sounds like a good thing to have to pack and move for. Love you!

Chris April 25, 2006 at 5:54 am

Good luck with the move. Legroom is good. Packing, however, sucks.

mac April 25, 2006 at 7:05 am

Hey, that’s great! Sure, moving sucks, but you’ve done it so often in the past four years I think you must be a pro by now. Heh!

BTW, Craig is throwing his hat in the ring for a transfer with his company – the office of which is located in Foster City. If I buy a chihahua, you can officially accuse me of being a stalker.

Merrin April 25, 2006 at 8:12 am

Two words: color code. Seriously. Color code your boxes; it’s so much easier. And I’m so totally jealous of your doggy door.

ciz April 25, 2006 at 10:53 am

good luck !!
are you going to be closer to me :) ?

mk April 25, 2006 at 11:05 am

Docs have a god complex and infertility specialists are the worse. I mean they’re “creating” life. And at $300k minimum salary, it gives them a bigger complex. Just keep in focus that you had ONE treatment. These things take time and it will happen.

Donna April 25, 2006 at 11:14 am

Yay, you’ll be closer to me! We literally cut a hole in the outside wall of our house for our dogs. Nice you won’t have to do any carpentry to let them outside. I could never go back to living in an apartment.

Beth April 25, 2006 at 4:17 pm

Moving sucks – but I am so very excited to hear more about your new house. Totally agree with Kate on the purge as you pack thing – it makes the unpacking much more pleasant.

Tiffanni April 25, 2006 at 7:40 pm

Bad Drs = SUCKINESS. I am sorry.

Good luck with your move!

Ornery April 25, 2006 at 8:01 pm

Further south? Where have you moved to, I demand to know!

I don’t know if I’m included in your group of recently met awesome people, but you are definitely included in mine.

Camille April 25, 2006 at 9:37 pm

sorry about the dr issues.

YAY at the new house with the doggie door!!!!