Weird annoying neighbors part tres.

by statia on March 4, 2006

Our new neighbors moved in last night. For those of you that have been around awhile, this makes the third set of new neighbors that we’ve had in the last year and a half. I already hate the new neighbors.

Who the fuck moves all of their shit at 9:30 at night?

Kathy March 5, 2006 at 4:52 am

Maybe they hired Northstar Moving Company like I did. You would have loved me… they were still loading the truck at 4am.

Chris March 5, 2006 at 5:55 am

One word…vampires!

geeky March 5, 2006 at 5:40 pm

ohhh i had neighbors that moved in at 9:30 at night. in fact, they were still moving in at 11pm. and then from midnight to 2am, they assembled furniture and did laundry (their washer is right above my bedroom). that was awesome. they turned out to be big assholes. good luck wtih your neighbors!

Camille March 5, 2006 at 7:05 pm

You must’ve gotten our old neighbors. Seriously, when we lived in our last apartment our neighbors let what sounded like a ltitle kid run up and down their hall ALL freakin night. They were always moving shit at night, and making all kinds of racket. During the day….nada! When Josh would go up there and knock on their door, they wouldn’t answer…yet our management team said that WE should be the ones to try and get them to be quiet! I so don’t miss those days.

robyn March 5, 2006 at 10:29 pm

Just the kind of stress you needed when you’re going to be all jacked up on hormones… Ugh.

skits March 6, 2006 at 8:19 am

I’m going to agree with Chris. You have vampires living next to you. Stock up on garlic.

girl March 6, 2006 at 8:46 am

people move in at night around here all of the time b/c it’s usually so fucking hot during the day. I hate our neighbors too. they have the woofer on their stereo up so fucking high that all we hear is “BOOM BOOM BOOM” when they watch TV or listen to music. I’ve complained to the manager twice already and if it keeps up, I’ll just start callin the damn cops. rude people piss me off.

Ornery March 6, 2006 at 9:32 am

People who dig up graves and harvest organs from dead bodies comes to mind.

Linda March 6, 2006 at 4:37 pm

god that is my other half “J”. he does shit like that, or he’ll decide, at 11pm, to fire up the drill and hang shelves in the garage…i’m always terrified that the neighbors are going to form a posse and knock on our door with lighted torches and run us out of town.

amy t. March 7, 2006 at 7:42 am

At my first apartment, the absolute fucking crazy woman that moved in next door to me moved in at 11:00 p.m. on a Sunday night. That should have been my first clue. My second should have been that she worked for Enron.