The verdict

by statia on November 16, 2005

Yeah, so it’s official, I hate the hair. I want my old hair back. I don’t like change. The meester loves it. I think I look like a tool.

jen November 16, 2005 at 7:41 pm

oh my gosh! You look like a totally different person! I think it looks awesome!

Wow….

jen November 16, 2005 at 7:42 pm

oh….and SMILE… LOL

Jen-Again November 16, 2005 at 8:25 pm

Different Jen saying I think it is nice! And, a smile would totally change the look….

Haircuts are like new glasses- you get them, then immediately have buyers remorse and want to just wear your old ones, but then after wearing your new ones for year, cant imagine changing them back.

Give it a chance (well, I guess you kind of have too anyway) and it’ll grow on ya. And I’ll bet the bangs are cute when hair is up.

Pete November 16, 2005 at 8:26 pm

Lemme see one with a really big, shit-eating grin. Like, think about paper bags and Mexican skittles and shit. Then I’ll tell you.

HOOORAY!!!

geeky November 16, 2005 at 8:37 pm

wow, you look so different! i don’t think it looks bad, but i don’t think it looks like you either. isn’t your hair usually less straight?

Pamela November 17, 2005 at 12:32 am

Pish Posh, you look Bayootiful!
The color is great, brings out your cheekbones and skintone, and the cut, is sooooo elegant.
Long enough to wear up, too…
I likey, I likey…;^)

Mrs. T November 17, 2005 at 5:27 am

I think it looks good. I just broke down and got bangs earlier this year and am now letting them grow back out. Ugh! I don’t mind the bangs so much, but they hang in my eyes, so I jsut push them to the side anway. Give it some time to wear on your. They might wear in, or you might just let them grow back out. I don’t think it looks bad though.

Dooneybug November 17, 2005 at 6:27 am

I don’t know what you looked like before but I love the new look on you! The color is fantastic. Don’t worry, in time you will get used to it and find new ways to style.

Kim November 17, 2005 at 6:52 am

Cuuuuute!

Lisa November 17, 2005 at 8:56 am

I love the color and the bangs. They just take getting used to. It’s taken me FOREVER to get used to no-bangs so give yourself some time. And dude, smile.

martha November 17, 2005 at 9:10 am

Do the bangs get in your eyes? Because I just got a haircut and for the first time ever went for a fancy layery look and I’m HATING it because I need to be able to have the hair off my face – I’m with you on the hating of haircuts right now. Let me know if you come up with a solution to liking it.

p.s. I think it looks okay but not great – and that’s partly because I’m tainted by my own cutters remorse.

Manuela November 17, 2005 at 11:15 am

I think it looks great, but if you’re not happy with it, then it doesn’t really much matter what ANYbody thinks.

Melissa November 17, 2005 at 11:43 am

I think it looks great!!

jadedju November 17, 2005 at 1:25 pm

I understand the trauma, but it’s hooooooot.

Tom Bux November 17, 2005 at 3:18 pm

I think you look like that catholic schoolgirl from the Saturday Night Live skits.

And in some way, it’s very hot.

robyn November 17, 2005 at 6:32 pm

OMG you look so different — very “good” different. Have, ummmm, fun in Texas. Yeah.

Camille November 17, 2005 at 7:49 pm

I think it looks good. You’ll just have to play with it a little and figure out how you can style it so you will like it. My hair stylist cut my long layers rather short this last time, unbeknownst to me. After I washed it a day or two later, I realized how short they were and almost freaked. My hair no longer looked “ok” when I let it go natural. Rather, it frizzed up like Roseanne Rosanna-Danna. I had to go buy hot rollers so I could roll it to try and get it to be more straight and less frizzy, because trying to straighten it with a hair dryer and/or flat iron was too much trouble. I’ll be damned if the hot rollers made it look great and I’ve received several compliments on my hair lately.

Deltus November 18, 2005 at 7:21 am

I don’t know what you’re on about. Your hair looks GREAT!

meegan November 21, 2005 at 11:46 am

i love it! the bangs are hot!