How 2005 could be better

by statia on November 11, 2005

1. Gwen Stefani could just go away. For a long long time.
2. Same with Kelly Clarkson.
3. The radio could actually stop playing all of the same 10 songs on the radio already You know, the ones they’ve been playing since fucking July. I’d like to stop wanting to stab myself repeatedly because of it. I’ve begun listening to Spanish radio stations because even though I have no fucking clue what they’re saying, it’s better than listening to Hollaback Girl AGAIN!!! (note: I realize that I could just pop in a CD or something, but I’ve listened the shit out of my CD’s and I haven’t been able to get out yet to find a decent transmitter for my ipod)
4.If I see one more fucking remake of a movie or song, I’m going to go down to Los Angeles and kick their (Los Angeles’s of course) ass. It pisses me off to hear 80′s remakes and have todays youth think that it’s actually an original song. It pisses me off further that this has become the year of the cover and that talent lacks that much.
5. Somehow getting magically pregnant would be nice.
6. Miss M. would immediately get it and stop peeing on the floor. HA!
7. Dear Regularity, I miss you, and I really really want you to move back in with me. I’ve cleaned out an entire drawer for you and even made a copy of my house key for you. I’ve changed. Really I have.
8. If # 5 can’t be achieved, please someone deposit 30k into my bank account by this afternoon, so that we can get started on IVF already. I want to begin screwing up my children ASAP.
9. Dear Company, for Christmas I want you to get bought so that my stock isn’t useless anymore.
10. And finally, it’d be nice if neither of us were fucked up enough to have to rely on crazy meds. If it makes us better, then I’m ok with it. Crazy meds are fun sometimes.

M@ November 11, 2005 at 11:26 am

For #3 check here. http://www.canakit.net/Contents/Items/UK222.asp I’m not saying it’s legal, but it works really really well.

Jen-Again November 11, 2005 at 12:15 pm

Regarding #7- have you cut back on your Splenda usage? I know that Splenda made me VERY regular (too much so if that is possible), and when I cut my usage down, my regularity took a dive.

I have started to listen to sports talk radio (!!!!!) due to my frustration with the Kelly and Gwen mania and the never ending ‘since you ‘ve been gones’ and b-a-n-a-n-a-s- ugh.

Miss M to stop peeing? sorry to say probably not gonna happen- like trying to get my cats to stop barfing on the carpet…why, why, WHY can’t they hack up a furball on the tile floor?

Just found you through Jenn’sJournal the other day, and am already addicted …

Jen-Again, from San Mateo

ciz November 11, 2005 at 2:34 pm

i know its not the music topic but they are making NEW-Rambo,Rocky,Terminator and
True Lies

have a nice day ;) ~

Jenn November 11, 2005 at 6:08 pm

#3–Good luck. I had the knock off brand. It SUCKED. I have the real iTrip. Still sucks but slightly less. I’ve been using a tape adapter. I don’t know what I’ll do if I get a car without a tape deck.

Jenn November 11, 2005 at 6:11 pm

I’m also going to shamefully admit that I have Hollaback Girl on my iPod. In my defese I don’t ever listen to the radio.

Donna November 12, 2005 at 7:57 pm

OMG I am SO looking forward to meeting you next month! I’m so on board with #1 through #4, and #9 and #10. I listen to talk radio to get news for 10 minutes then I switch to my TransPod FM. I had an iTrip and one other device but they both sucked.