Useless shit I know

by statia on April 11, 2005

When I was a kid, I vaguely remember my father watching the hulk. I don’t remember much about the show. Like, I can’t remember specific episodes. I can remember bits and pieces.

A few months ago we were driving into work and they started playing this sad piano music (as a pity joke type thing). The meester thought it was something like Terms of Endearment. To which I replied, “that’s the music from the last episode of the Hulk.” Now, not only do I not know where this came from, but it turns out I was also right.

Kind of scary that I can remember something that rogue, but I can’t remember to take the clothes out of the washing machine.

I need to empty my brain of stupid useless shit.

geeky April 11, 2005 at 8:52 am

same here. i can remember the song from that stupid Jem cartoon i watched when i was little, but i can’t remember to shut the lid of my washer when doing laundry, or actually start the dishwasher after i put soap in it.

skits April 11, 2005 at 9:39 am

hee. I loved The Hulk! “You wouldn’t like me when I’m angrrry.”

Also, I know all of the words to Delta Dawn, but I can’t tell you what I had for lunch yesterday. Short term memory is a bitch, man.

Jonathan April 11, 2005 at 10:13 am

Your useless shit keeps me entertained, is there something more important than that?

Brandon April 11, 2005 at 10:29 am

But it makes for great party trivia!

fran April 11, 2005 at 1:49 pm

i used to watch the hulk in mexico… dubbed in spanish and all that jazz

“no me reconizarias cuando me ajito”….ha ha ha

and you think you have useless shit in your brain….

Camille April 11, 2005 at 6:33 pm

How the hell did you remember that?! I remember watching the Hulk, but would never know that tidbit. I’m with Jonathan…you have the best useless shit!

Deltus April 12, 2005 at 10:39 am

The Hulk was always good for sad piano music. Remember the theme?

And yeah, that cliche line was from The Hulk, and it is a classic. “Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”

gordon April 12, 2005 at 5:52 pm

So did you turn green, grow bluging muscles, and rip the car apart when you heard the music?? No?

Amy April 14, 2005 at 8:18 am

Why is it I can come up with random shit like that but I actually have to think about it if someone asks me my phone number.