The San FRANcisco treat.

by statia on March 21, 2005

We spent nearly the entire weekend on our asses playing Sims. I’ve been re-addicted to it ever since the new expansion pack came out. While the Meester is more addicted to killing his sims off and making a big graveyard to overrun a place with ghosts, I’m more into the family aspect (well that and making them get it on 400 times day). It’s cool to see them grow up, whore and drink their way through college, and then move on to start their own families. I live vicariously through my sims.

It was nice to just chill out this weekend and do nothing. Hopefully it’ll be nice next weekend because we’re headed down to SoCal to meet Wendy and Fran. Aaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I had the pleasure of talking to Fran last night while he was wrought over the fact that Costco was out of Rice a Roni. He’s got the Ricky Ricardo accent that I was totally endeared by. Loving.the.accent.

Oh and last night, I totally took 4 melatonin and 2 benadryl to go to bed. It was a heavy drool night. I totally woke up to feel a big thick string of drool hanging out of my mouth and I managed to suck it in before it even hit the pillow. Bonus.

Maybe next time I’ll lay off the benadryl with the melatonin.

geeky March 21, 2005 at 9:38 am

how is he getting all the ghosts?! i keep killing sims, but i’ve got no ghosts.

geeky March 21, 2005 at 9:38 am

oh, and i’m into the family part too… as well as the killing, evidently. my sims grew old and were both having affairs. the woman got caught, so they got a divorce. i love the drama!

fran March 21, 2005 at 9:40 am

luceeeeee!

oh wait, nevermind… :P

i am pretty excited you guys are coming over, although, i am beginnng to fear all you’ll want to do is play sims university with wendy (that’s all she did this weekend too) …all three of you are addicted let me tell you…

p.s.

don’t forget to bring the rice a roni…

mikey March 21, 2005 at 9:53 am

hey, I’ll be there too! sheesh!

fran March 21, 2005 at 10:01 am

sheesh, mike, answer your email you guys….you guys never responded, we never knew if you’d make it or not…but you’re coming so yay! :D

Helen March 21, 2005 at 10:54 am

Dude, I am so into massive Sim reproduction, followed by dean’s list and engagements in college, followed by more reproduction.

But yeah. No idea either on how to make ghosty-graveyards. That almost sounds worhtwhile….

Deltus March 21, 2005 at 11:18 am

Never could really get into the whole Sims thing. I tried it, it was alright, and then I was bored with it. I’m more the FPS “gimme some more ‘splosions” type gamer.

fran March 21, 2005 at 12:33 pm

i want to go home now and kill some orcs in my lord of the rings game….stupid having to work for a living deal….*grumble*

Jonathan March 22, 2005 at 11:27 am

At least Gromit didn’t have to suffer at the hands of The Drool Monster this time around.