Oh, I wish I was a little bar of soap

by statia on March 24, 2005

Somehow, I got on the subject with The San FRANCISCO treat about soap in the pee hole burning. I’ve been told my many a guy that accidentally getting soap in your pee hole burns like a mother fucker. And because I’m not a guy, I don’t know. I’m only taken the mens word on this one.

So, he’s wondering now, I mean, yeah, you probaby just know how not to get soap in the hole automatically, but I mean, have you ever gotten it in there and does it burn? Does it only burn when you pee, or is it like, getting soap in your eye?

Once again, sporty is blowing the cover off of important news stories.

mrsmogul March 24, 2005 at 4:50 pm

There are a few guys That I would love to stick soap in their pee holes!

Christina March 24, 2005 at 4:53 pm

That was entirely new and educational information.

I’m like, smarter now.

Soap + peehole = burning.

It’s like math AND science. And peehole.

quetzal March 24, 2005 at 5:26 pm

well, it’s not like it happens when you’re just washing up.

it’s a function of masturbating with soapy things.

anyone talking about soap burning their urethra was most likely whacking with it.

i have experienced it. and the only reason i did it was because someone else said not to jack off with soap because it burned.

since that sounded silly to me, i tried it for myself and found it to be the same.

but it’s not something that is going to be a problem during the normal course of washing and bathing.

-q

sporty March 24, 2005 at 5:51 pm

I find it rather amusing that you left a comment but not your real information. I’m so surprised.

I happen to know for a fact that there was no whacking involved. You should stick a nail in your pee hole

the san FRANCISCO treat March 24, 2005 at 8:15 pm

you know, upon further thought, i am beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, it depends on a man’s pee hole sensitivity…it could be completely possible that some men’s peeholes are more sensitive than others…

Deltus March 24, 2005 at 10:48 pm

I seem to recall, in distant memory, that it does burn. It was a long time ago. I may have been spanking the monkey with soap at the time, I really cannot recall. But it’s the kind of thing you should only have to do once. I haven’t experienced the sensation in many, many years. For the same reason that I will never again pee on an electric fence. One alters ones behavior from the experience of ones mistakes.

Helen March 25, 2005 at 3:52 am

I asked this of Angus this morning:

Me: “Dude, have you ever had soap up your pee-hole?”

Him: “I’m sure I have.”

Me: “Only I read on the internet that it burns like hell.

Him: “Hmm. Guess I haven’t then.”

Proof then. The scientific method: at work and in use in our household.

mace March 25, 2005 at 11:01 pm

Wow, it’s been years since I have gotten soap in the pee hole. I does burn though. I don’t think it as anything to do with whacking it though. I mean who messes with the pee hole when they are doing that?

I bet soap burns in female pee holes too. Just a little tougher to get into there. But I could be wrong too.