You’ll be on my mind

by statia on February 18, 2005

The meester went out to a movie with his friend tonight. They’re going to see Constantine, which I have absolutely no desire to see. I have a hard enough time sleeping thank you.

Believe it or not, this is actually the first time, since we’ve been living together, that he’s gone out with his friends. I have the whole house to myself. I’ve already rubbed my naked ass on the sofa, and the fridge. So what am I going to do with all of this free time?

Nothing but sit on my ass and play sims and eat leftover pizza.

I’m so beside myself with glee. The sims and pizza part, not the part about kicking the Meester out of the house..

kat February 18, 2005 at 6:14 pm

Woo hoo! You can sit your naked ass on all his stuff and he’ll never know….lol

jen February 18, 2005 at 7:55 pm

admit it, you’re beside yourself with glee about the naked ass on the couch part.
;-)

sledge February 19, 2005 at 12:51 am

Photographic proof, please!

**ducks and runs**

Helen February 19, 2005 at 1:43 am

That right there is my perfect dream evening.

Albeit I’d be adding the “bottle of chardonnay” onto that already sumptuous list.

Meester's Seester February 19, 2005 at 12:04 pm

I’m never sitting on that couch again!!!! LOL!

robyn February 19, 2005 at 8:00 pm

Had to pop over and tell you… We were at Publix tonight. You know the one — over by Tequila Bay. And it’s. It’s. Gone. G.O.N.E. Gone. No more Herb. No more free samples. I think we need a moment for us. *sniff*

Deltus February 19, 2005 at 9:03 pm

Wait wait wait. You just, like, dropped trou and rubbed your naked ass on the couch and fridge? I mean, sitting naked on the couch is one thing, but rubbing it with your ass? And I totally don’t get the fridge part.

You perv.

Princess February 21, 2005 at 8:16 am

Just one more way pet owners are like their pets… *ducks*

fran February 21, 2005 at 12:52 pm

ack, wendy wanted to see constantine on friday. we did. she liked it i did not. there is heavy suspension of belief necessary. i just couldn’t….there is smart twisting of truth then there is constantine…rachel weiz is always nice though….

geeky February 22, 2005 at 8:41 am

i got suckered into seeing Constantine this weekend, even though I really didnt want to see it. it wasn’t as freaky as i thought it was going to be – most of the scary parts are at the very beginning. it was… ok. actually, the worst part of the whole movie was sitting though the preview for The Ring 2. creepy little kids freak me out!