Is Elmo gonna die? [/elmo]

by statia on December 22, 2004

I got this sweater from the gap about a month ago. It’s like this super soft furry chenille. It’s extremely comfortable and warm, and long enough. I hate that shirts today are too short, and expose skin. I’m almost 30, not 22, I don’t want to be exposing my belly button.

Anyway, I’ve dubbed this sweater “chemo me elmo” because the fucker sheds so bad, and I mean bad. I could never murder anyone in this sweater because I leave a trail of fur everywhere I go. My passenger side floor of my car looks like a red explosion of fur because my seat belt rubbed enough of this fuzzy stuff to make a new sweater. Gap needs to go back to the drawing board for their super soft sherpa turtleneck.

fleecey December 22, 2004 at 7:56 am

ha! ‘chemo me elmo’- i love it!

Tip December 22, 2004 at 8:15 am

Hey Girl!!

Just wanted to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We all miss you and the girl back at the office sure does. Does it never rain in southern cali? It does here and it is cold too. You do remember cold, don’t you. What about your Eagles? Poor T.O. out for the playoffs.

Take care,

Deltus December 22, 2004 at 9:00 am

“chemo me elmo” BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It’s the sweater to have if you ever go cave exploring, though.

huy December 22, 2004 at 12:26 pm

My mother-in-law had a chenille sweater that did that. Driving down the road you could see orange fuzz flying out the sun roof window and you always knew where she was sitting last. It was like octopus ink. *poof* she’s gone.

Cathy December 22, 2004 at 1:27 pm

ouuhh I saw those at the GAP awhile back and I sat in front of the display for a good 10 minutes rubbing it and saying how soft and comfortable it must be. I was debating on whether or not to get it, then I looked at my jacket and saw half the sweater sticking to me, so I decided against it.

Camille December 22, 2004 at 9:36 pm

I have a chenille sweater that does the exact same thing. Love the sweater, but hate the shedding.