I hope the new neighbors are midgets that weigh – 7 lbs

by statia on December 11, 2004

We were woken up at 6:15am this morning by our fucking neighbors banging around like they were having a kegger with 150 other people. AT 6:FUCKING15 IN THE MORNING. On a fucking Saturday. You know, thus far, I’ve just dealt with their wildebeast like ways. Generally if we throw something up at the ceiling when it gets really bad, they quiet down, but for the past two days they’ve been up into the wee hours of the night and then again really early, banging around. On my god damn day off, I’d appreciate a little courtesy. So I went up there and knocked on the door. Nice as pie, I asked them to please keep it down because after all, it is really fucking early. The British lady who looks like she got hit in the face with a frying pan, was extremely apologetic while delivering the best news I could ever hear ever.

That’s right, they’re moving out today. HALLELUJAH.HOLY SHIT. Where’s the tylenol? It’s a Christmas miracle.

sphinx December 11, 2004 at 8:31 am

Looks like Santa came early.

geeky December 11, 2004 at 9:25 am

no fair! make my sucky neighbors move out too!! on Thursday night they were up till 12:30 making all kinds of noise and up at 6:30 the next day making more noise. And I’ve been listening to their damn dog bark since last night, even though I’ve brought this issue up with the landlord FIVE TIMES BEFORE.

to say i’m about to lose my shit is an understatement.

Pamela December 11, 2004 at 2:43 pm

Buh-byyyye BEEEAAATTCH! LOL

Dell December 11, 2004 at 4:20 pm

I would have suggested playing music very loud… like the new Gwen CD. Thanks – I am really starting to like it a LOT more!!!

robyn December 11, 2004 at 8:37 pm

We rejoiced like that when old neighbors moved out once. Until the new neighbors moved in with three toddling elephants in a 2-bedroom apartment above. The popcorns on the ceiling literally rained down on our heads, and they jumped so much, we had a crack split from the ceiling to the doorjam. I’m just sayin’ — make sure that unit NEVER gets rented again now…

Deltus December 13, 2004 at 10:56 am

Love them Christmas Vacation references, BTW. Funny goddamned movie.