Shut the fuck up! NEXT!

by statia on November 3, 2004

I love that we live in a country where a presidential candidate starts to celebrate his “win” before the election has been offically declared over. I love how we live in a country where if a mistake has been made within the voter registration process (be it in the administration, or with the voter themselves), a voter can still vote provisionally, but most likely, the vote won’t count anyway. What’s the fucking point? To waste time connecting arrows? If I wanted to do that, I’d make a flower design on a scan tron sheet to get my rocks off. I love that we live in a country where the popular vote doesn’t mean dick over the electoral college. See previous bitchy comment regarding “what’s the fucking point?” Like Mac said, the fucking fat lady hasn’t sung yet. So until this thing is officially over, shut the fuck up. Everyone. You had your choice between asshole 1 or asshole 2. Now it’s just sit and wait to see which of the two actually gets into office. If it’s asshole 2, be prepared to see asshole 1 throw his sucker in the dirt until he gets his way.

This message brought to you by pms. Pass the fucking brownies.

mac November 3, 2004 at 7:33 am

Sing it, Sistah Souljah! *grin*

Cathy November 3, 2004 at 7:40 am

I demand a recount…..stupid Ohio. Maybe Kerry will “ketchup” to Bush…haha get it?!? catch up..but ketchup..Theresa Heinz…ok, bad joke.

girlwonder November 3, 2004 at 7:47 am

mmm…brownies. now that’s a good idea.

amber November 3, 2004 at 8:01 am

AMEN!!!!!

sphinxy November 3, 2004 at 8:24 am

This country can’t even elect an official correctly….what makes us think we should be telling everyone else how to operate?

Pass the fucking brownies.

PunkAssBitch November 3, 2004 at 9:08 am

PMS here too…pass the brownies. I’m now regretting that I didn’t make the flower design…it would’ve made me feel so much better, because I’m sure someone would’ve taken NOTICE of my vote.

Maybe that’s what we should all do.

sigh….4 more years of this stuff…I’m gonna be SICK.

Faith November 3, 2004 at 11:00 am

But, um, Bush won the electoral AND the popular vote. I thought. By the stuff that’s being published anyway.

I must be wrong? (I am a lot…so it wouldn’t be a shock.)

Sean November 3, 2004 at 2:49 pm

Maybe it’s just me..but I didn’t notice any bitching on either side this campaign. Kerry conceded once he was certain he lost Ohio and I’m fine with that. All in all, it seemed very calm and orderly. Thankfully not like the cluster fuck of 2000.

J2theB November 3, 2004 at 2:50 pm

Bush won the popular vote and the electoral college, not much to dispute there. Kerry just couldn’t get any close states to swing his way.
I believe the reason the Dems lost was because the much anticipated “Rock the Vote” crowd never materialized. 18-29yo voters had the same turnout as in 2000. So maybe they registered a ton more kids, but none showed up to vote.