Taxi follow that truck

by statia on October 21, 2004

I’m alive. I feel like shit, but I’m alive. Everything went well, but my body is like “ma’am? what the fuck did you DO to me?” They sent me home with ibuprofen, but that wasn’t doing any damage. So the Meester called the doctor and got me a nice rx for vicodin. You know, at first, I was all happy, but the vicodin isn’t really doing anything either.

While I’m on the subject, let me gush about how my meester has been taking very good care of me. If I didn’t look like such shit, I’d feel like pwetty pwetty printhess. Still, he’s doing a very good job.

Also, while I’m still sitting up. Thanks to Joelle for putting up my G man skin for Christmas. Those crazy Moxie girls never fail to pull tricks out of their sleeves.

Oh and hey, how about those Red Sox. I think this years plan of not really making a big fuss in Our ritual like last year really worked. They came back from the dead and spanked those Yankees like bitches. This has been an extremely lucky year for me. I’m not going to push it, but I can hope like hell that this will be their year.

Ok, I think I need a nap.

After almost 20 years since the last world series, victory is a sweet sweet thing.

What, you didn’t think I’d have just a little tiny bit of energy for that did you?

shaunacat October 21, 2004 at 7:59 am

Because I am such a nosy butthead, my first instinct is to join your body in saying “ma’am? what the fuck did you DO to (your body)?” . Just ignore me though, please.

Glad you’re doing better, and that you have such a good man to care for you. :o )

geeky October 21, 2004 at 7:59 am

good to hear you’re still alive. clearly they left your fingers so you can still type, which is a good thing :) hope you’re feeling better soon!

buddha October 21, 2004 at 8:06 am

Good to hear you’re going to make it…
I’d say that the Meester deserves a nice big present for tending to your needs while your down and out.
I’ll come up with a few things that I think he’ll like.

Joelle October 21, 2004 at 8:06 am

Glad to see you’re upright. :) And I’m also glad to hear you like your new skin!

Deltus October 21, 2004 at 8:14 am

You’re okay then. Good! </serious>

I was wigging myself out there last post.

huy October 21, 2004 at 9:25 am

Good to hear you’re ok and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

fran October 21, 2004 at 9:42 am

early this year when i had oral surgery i was prescribed vicodin (my first time taking the drug too) and it made me all sorts of nauseus and gag-gy…it wasn’t a real success…i hope it works better for you, just remember to take it when you are planning on napping…it’s the best way to combat the nausea and pain….

hope you are the all better soon… :D

go sox!

Lisa October 21, 2004 at 11:43 am

I hope you feel better soon, woman.

Cindy October 21, 2004 at 1:49 pm

Glad to hear you’re recovering and that the Meester is taking good care!

I had a similar experience to Fran’s with percs. I took half a pill and the nausea wasn’t too bad, would that help?

And WAY TO GO SOX!!!

kat October 21, 2004 at 3:00 pm

Glad to hear you’re doing good and thanking the meester for his good care of you. Get lots of rest and the trick with vicodin and any pain pill for that matter, is to eat something small right before you take it. It helps it to absorb into your body faster while your body is digesting the food. No lie. I take way too many pills and I figured out all the little tricks to making them work faster.
**hugs**

robyn October 21, 2004 at 8:20 pm

Just wanted to check in on you again… Hope you’re feeling good enough by the weekend to at least enjoy it! Tell the meeester thanks again for keeping us updated! Love ya’, babe!

Kevin Donahue October 23, 2004 at 8:17 am

I so love the Christmas G!!!!!! I’m leaving it up all year! Bye-bye pretty robots.