Diggin’ for Gold

by statia on September 10, 2004

Whenever I read Mikey’s site, it’s eerie for me because he’ll always bring up a subject that was a recent topic of my week. This week, it’s all about the boogers. Boogers for some reason, have been the topic of the week in the land of Sportyville.

We all pick, so don’t even try to act like you don’t. Sometimes, blowing doesn’t help, or you can’t get in there with the tissue. You have to go for the gusto. The Meester and I had entertained ourselves for a good portion of his lunch hour the other day, talking about the very same kind of booger that Mikey had the other day. LT and I discussed the issues with having acrylics and the fact that they get in the way. Me personally, I try to clear out the nasal passages in the shower. I don’t know if it’s allergy season here, but I’ve had a bad case of the gooey greenies.

Anyone hungry for lunch?

mikey September 10, 2004 at 8:51 am

i don’t pick if i know it’s gonna be gooey – it’s definitely time for a nose blow in cases like that.

and you pick your nose in the shower? am i the only person who thinks that’s kinda weird? i mean, if you’ve got a good solid one up there, why would you risk mooshing it up and making it harder to get a handle on?

geeky September 10, 2004 at 9:17 am

i have had more snot in my head this year than should be humanly possible. damn allergies.

Deltus September 10, 2004 at 9:21 am

I wish someone would invent a nose vacuum, something you could get up there to get the really stubborn ones.

And in the shower? Eww…

debutaunt September 10, 2004 at 10:22 am

Ok, shower for me too. At least I’m not like blowing snot rockets in the parking lots like some dude’s I’ve seen. Now that’s just nasty.

But then again, when you have a kid, it’s all fair game – nothing surprises you anymore. “Mommy, will you hold my booger?”

fleecey September 10, 2004 at 10:32 am

the shower is as good a place as any to shove a finger up your nose- no one has to see it, plus the boogers all just get washed down the drain. works for me.

fran September 10, 2004 at 2:53 pm

i never pick my nose…

fran September 10, 2004 at 3:02 pm

i of course, lied about in that statement.