You can stick those points right in yer yoink

by statia on August 3, 2004

I have decided that when it comes to chopping, slicing or dicing, I’m a complete and total moron. I couldn’t slice or dice my way out of a world flooded with piss. But that’s what those little handy mini electric choppers were made for weren’t they?

We decided to do Weight Watchers. I know you’re probably thinking “what the hell do you need to go on a diet for? Aren’t you going to blow away with the wind as it is?” Hahahahahahahahaha….. SHUT UP!!!! [/adam sandler]. Since moving, and even for a few months prior to that, my diet has been anything but balanced. Me and the meester aren’t exactly what you’d call motivational for each other. Unless of course you call “sure, go ahead and have that piece of ice cream pie.” kind of talk, motivational. Both of us are vain assholes, and so, we decided to get back into some sort of healthy eating habits again. I gotta tell ya, right now, 20 points feels like starvation (and yes, I will be using those four activity points thankyouverymuch), and I’m not digging the fact that the meester had a bigger breakfast burrito than me, with the same ingredients, and his added up to half a point less. How the fuck does that work?

Pardon me while I go and see if I can get an extra activity point for vacuuming the entire apartment.

robyn August 3, 2004 at 11:05 pm

I don’t even KNOW you anymore.

Seriously, it was the Sonic shake calorie revelation, wasn’t it? ;-)

BillH August 3, 2004 at 11:15 pm

So I want to know; my wife doesn’t do any of the Weight Watchers or Atkins or South Beach or anything. She just watches what she eats and works out regularly, and she’s lost about 40 pounds in the last two years. But I’d like to know this about Weight Watchers: what kind of activity points do you get for sex?

Lisa August 4, 2004 at 4:57 am

I’ve dropped 5 lbs recently, but it’s not exactly a healthy weight loss thing. :p WW is a good way to go. Good luck with it. :)

huy August 4, 2004 at 6:31 am

Yeah, WW is hell the first few days. Good luck! Sorry, good eating!

lt August 4, 2004 at 6:38 am

good luck.. It’s hard but worth it and you know all that already : )

Princess August 4, 2004 at 7:59 am

Ohhhh, so connected we are! I’m in my second week of WW and, yeah, it’s tough to plan and pay attention to portions and stuff, but I’m already seeing and feeling positive results. Good luck to both of you – you’re in great company on WW!

tj August 4, 2004 at 6:23 pm

20 points!? jeez, you ARE tiny. i think they gave me like 535 points a day … and i was ready to gnaw my arm off by lunch because i’d used all my points.

darkness closing in … losing will to live … need food!

Deltus August 4, 2004 at 8:30 pm

Good luck with the dieting!

BTW, for “…stick those points right in yer yoink”, you are officially my hero. “Yoink” is hereby the word of the day!