by statia on August 5, 2004

Last week sometime, I came home having to really really drop the kids off at the pool. California and coffee has been really good to me. After doing my “bidness”, I brought up a question to Ms. Pants about getting a hair stuck in your crack. Anyone who has or has ever had long hair can attest to this problem. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Dude,you’ve had long hair at one point. Have you ever like, gotten a hair stuck in your asscrack?
Her: Dude, I used to hate that. And when you pull it out it would squeak.
Me: Um, ok no dude, that’s never happened to me, that’s really weird. But have you ever like, you know, dropped the kids off at the pool, and had a hair all up in your crack, and had it feel like, I don’t know, the pasta setting on the playdoh fun factory?
Her: Um, no can’t say that’s ever happened to me.
Me:………………ok, apparently I’m the freak.

So, I gotta ask, has anyone had either of these scenarios happen to them, or are we both just really weird?

Marie August 5, 2004 at 9:36 am

I’ve had the squeaking hair situation, which led to me lopping over 9 inches off.

fleecey August 5, 2004 at 9:37 am

i have not actually had this happen to me, but it did happen to my friend a couple of times when she had really long hair. funny stuff!

Donna August 5, 2004 at 9:38 am

Yes to both. Glad I’m not the only one….

lt August 5, 2004 at 9:38 am

I had both those situations happen to me. Does this make me an honorary Shamole????

geeky August 5, 2004 at 9:51 am

i have long hair, and it gets everywhere, including asscrack. the squeaking i can relate to. i dunno about the playdoh though.

Empress August 5, 2004 at 10:23 am

I always, always have a resident ass-crack hair. Thought I was the only one!

scorpy August 5, 2004 at 10:32 am

Being a former long-hair, I’ve had almost any asscrack-hair situation you can imagine. BUT! (hee hee) There’s hope!
I took to bending at the waist, flipping the hair over, and washing it, as I would if I was standing at the sink. No. More. Asscrack. Hair!

If you can handle it, try it. Works wonders!

Tanya August 5, 2004 at 11:23 am

had it feel like, I don’t know, the pasta setting on the playdoh fun factory?

Part of me wonders what that means. And part of me really, really doesn’t want to know.

(I shed like a wooly mammoth in April, so I know all about the hair part. Just not the playdoh pasta setting part…)

Ms. Pants August 5, 2004 at 11:42 am

Dude. Thanks for posting this. I feel so much less…. weird about my squeaky asshair experiences. There’s a lot to be said for short hair, dude. Seriously.

tricia August 5, 2004 at 9:24 pm

Oh. My. God.

I was in the shower noticing the abnormally large amount of hair that was falling out of my head when, yes, I checked my crack… I do it almost every shower because it creeps me out if I find hair down there that’s not supposed to be there.
I was thinking that I had to blog about that, but thought it was too gross and I decided to skip it. How weird is that? (and how gross are you? heh)

Rin August 6, 2004 at 9:22 am

Yep mine goes south in the shower too and I forget to um… check my crack sometimes and then driving down the road I feel it… Gawd thank you I am not alone!