Liquid ass pee is not fun.

by statia on August 25, 2004

Poor G-man is sick. The whole time I lived in my last apartment. Never once was he sick. You know. The apartment that had hardwood floors, not beige carpet.

Poop. And lots of it.

The meester has him at the vet now. He’s lost 6lbs since the last time he was at the vet, which was less than two weeks ago. WTF?

fran August 25, 2004 at 10:29 am

he might very well be home sick. have you taken him to the vet? maybe changing his diet would help?
i feel bad for the g-man….

Annastazia August 25, 2004 at 10:52 am

Poor G-man! Gypsy seems to be going through this same thing and all we did was move 30 minutes south. I hope it’s nothing serious for Gromit.

martha August 25, 2004 at 11:17 am

sending happy healthy puppy thoughts…

maybe he thought he needed to diet to fit into a bridesmaids dress for your wedding so he was taking laxatives?

Kat August 25, 2004 at 12:15 pm

Poor gromit. Hope they can fix what’s ailing him. :)

mr August 25, 2004 at 1:35 pm

Poor guy. Have you changed his diet? Also, oxyclean works wonders on carpet. The carpet cleaners might not recommend it, but I’ve used it on mine with no problem and it’s truly a miracle save. Hope puppers feels better soon.

jay August 25, 2004 at 2:18 pm

Poor guy… ass pee is never fun, canine or human.

For my beige carpets I use Simple Solutions that you can get in Petsmart. Works way better than Natures Miracle and you can use it in a machine too. Good luck!

valley August 25, 2004 at 3:26 pm

poor gromit, maybe he’s just stressed with the move and all. Hope he feels better soon, for his sake and the carpets!

Camille August 25, 2004 at 4:11 pm

poor g. i hope he’s better soon.

PunkAssBitch August 25, 2004 at 5:20 pm

I wonder if he picked up somethin’ nasty at the beach? That always seems to be the culprit around here :-( …either that or new food/treats.

According to my vet, you can give doggies Immodium (and I have & it was fine), but if it’s been going on for that long, I’d suspect a nasty bug in the gut.

Hope G get’s better soon…oh, and I wouldn’t suggest the OxiClean for the carpets…it cleans the spots too well & then leaves a funky powdery looking ring that doesn’t go away….Nature’s Miracle/Simple Solution is the shit for piss/puke/shit stains….sigh….my little dog has provided me with QUITE the education in these matters LOL.

Deltus August 25, 2004 at 7:29 pm

I hope he feels better soon. *frets about the poor doggie*

Stef August 26, 2004 at 10:12 am

Our dog, had something similar a few weeks back. We gave her white rice with white meat chicken for a few days to “cleanse” her system. Cleared her up.

Good luck!