The little nash rambler, was right behind, as fast as he could go

by statia on July 27, 2004

I think I drive way too aggressively for the people around here. I’m used to people driving like complete fast assholes. Everyone for themselves. People here actually drive the speed limit, except for the freeways, and even then, that’s a crap shoot. Seriously, what the hell is a speed limit implemented for if you can’t go like 10-15 miles over it?

Crispity Christ.

Lisa July 26, 2004 at 9:40 pm

Oh, now TELL me California’s not full of people who sit still at a green light waiting for those assholes running the red?! I thought I left all of them behind in Oklahoma.

rachel July 26, 2004 at 9:41 pm

I’m a very aggressive driver. I go 15 to 20 over all the time on the interstate but I was blown away when I moved here to Phoenix. I’m going 20 over and they’re riding my ass like I’m a granny… sheesh.

Jennifer July 26, 2004 at 9:50 pm

Dude. Then don’t step car into Seattle. The people around here ALWAYS drive the speed limit. EVEN ON THE FREEWAYS! It’s just crazy.

Especially to a girl who is the daughter of a cop, and thus was taught to routinely drive 20 miles over the posted speed limit. (Who’s going to pull you over when your mommy is their superior officer?)

Southern Chaos July 27, 2004 at 5:44 am

I’m the complete opposite. When I moved to NJ from NC I was a calm driver who was content just moving with traffic. Now that I’m up here I have road rage like you would not believe. I’m very aggressive and well, I drive just like I’m from Jersey, minus the accent when I curse out my window.

Princess July 27, 2004 at 7:59 am

They all go slow so the cops can more easily pick off the speed demons.

Welcome to the west coast, girlie!

Nicole July 27, 2004 at 7:59 am

Next year when I move to Portland from San Diego I’m going to have to get used to the same thing… I welcome it, but not the extra time it’s going to take to get everywhere.

tj July 27, 2004 at 10:05 am

chrispy christ? is that the new dish over at that fancy restaurant in mountain view? i hear they serve it with fromunda cheese …

BillH July 27, 2004 at 10:56 pm

I’ve always thought the floor board was to stop the accelerator from going any farther down. Isn’t that why the floor is there?