bye bye coochie

by statia on May 25, 2004

Last week, we went over to Ulta to stock up on girly supplies. I was telling her that I was finally going in for the brazillian. People make a big deal about this, merely for the pain factor.

I went in today to have the deed done. Now, I’ve gotten waxes before, so I wasn’t really all that nervous. I decided to not go for the full on 12 year old girl look. I gotta have at least a landing strip there or something. So in essence, I guess it was more than a thong, but less than a brazillian. Seriously, it wasn’t that bad. Sure, getting your bush ripped is a little uncomfortable, but it’s not like “seeing stars” kind of pain. I guess it’s one of those things where everyone has a different type of pain tolerance, and also, the pain affects them differently as well. I would consider myself a baby, but yet, I must have a high threshold of pain, because I would definitely do it again.

Two thumbs up. Though, I’m not the final verdict. *evil grin*

Sir Henry May 25, 2004 at 2:02 pm

Final verdict won’t have anything to do with thumbs being up. ;) I am thinking something else will be. >:)

blackcoffeeblues.com May 25, 2004 at 2:12 pm

>:)

Not that I had any doubts, but I am thinking that this weekend is going to be absolutely phenomenal. Now all I have to do is figger out a way to go into work without people seeing that I am…

dewnut May 25, 2004 at 2:33 pm

LOL!! Not too many girls would talk about such a thing! It’s kinda hot!
LOL! Yeah I agree, its not the “thumbs up” you have to worry about something else being “up”

LOL!
Have a good one!
Dew

fran May 25, 2004 at 7:26 pm

I thought the brazilian is the one where you get your a**hole hairs ripped….

THAT must be painful for sure…

sarah May 25, 2004 at 8:09 pm

i’ve often considered going mostly bare. i’ll be interested to see how you feel once it’s growing back. and how HE feels once it’s growing back. if it’s still a thumbs up, i’m there! well, not with you guys…..

Kevin May 25, 2004 at 8:09 pm

What?! No picture?! ;)

Deltus May 25, 2004 at 10:27 pm

First, this is a huge difference between guys and girls: you would NEVER catch any sane man getting his pubes RIPPED out. Never. NEVER.

Secondly, I’m not saying I don’t know, ’cause I do, I’m totally hip to this stuff… but uh… what exactly does a “brazillian” entail?

robyn May 26, 2004 at 9:15 am

I just couldn’t share and bare with another woman so intimately. Even after a pan full of jello shots. ;-)

amytart June 2, 2004 at 8:44 pm

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. Seeing stars? Like how many times worse than the eyebrows?