I’ll take a pair of boiling hot pliers please.

by statia on April 15, 2004

Seriously. 2 years old. I’d like to yank this guys dick off with the pliers.

kat April 15, 2004 at 11:15 pm

But what about the mother?? I guess from reading that, she has done this before and look at her smiling in her aresst photo. WTF???? is wrong with people. I might just throw up now.

Maggie April 15, 2004 at 11:35 pm

Make sure they’re needlenose pliers & send them up her wazoo as well….

sledge April 16, 2004 at 1:15 am

rest assured they’ll be getting theirs in prison. convicts HATE child molesters.

tony April 16, 2004 at 3:07 am

Reason #3,215,422 why ugly people shouldn’t be allowed to have babies. EVER.

ericalynn April 16, 2004 at 11:51 am

ew ew ew ew EW.

Tracy April 16, 2004 at 12:46 pm

OMG..I saw that last night and it made me sick!

S?s April 16, 2004 at 4:08 pm

Think about that poor girl… If she’s lucky she won’t have any recollection of it, but if she’s not…well, emotionally I am where she might be in ten or so years. I wrote an entry on it.

I’ve read that that “Convicts hate child molesters” thing is bull shit. A man convicted of raping a young girl wrote an article on the subject and said that he hadn’t experienced any harassment. I’d link to it but it’s in Danish so it wouldn’t do any good.
I hope it’s true in other prisons. Rapists and child molestors should be made to feel what their victims felt. Bastards.

keith April 16, 2004 at 4:10 pm

Hell, I sometimes consider myself kinky or perverted, but that kind of behavior against innocent children is *SERIOUSLY SICK*.

And Sledge is absolutely right. Those fuckers have no chance whatsoever once they’re on the inside.

lisa April 23, 2004 at 8:31 pm

when a person goes to jail or prison for a crime that involved children, they either are killed or get beaten pretty close to death. When the inmates already in there learn about what the ‘new fish’ did and they have children… they take it a bit personal. Wouldn’t suprise me at all if they all get raped and killed… not one bit. AND they deserve it!