Nuts here, get yer hot nuts.

by statia on March 17, 2004

If Murphy were here right now, I’d grind his nuts slowly in a meat grinder. His laws suck my left ass cheek.

My car has 60,350 miles on it. My warranty expired at 60,000. Now you know, that something can, and will go wrong with the car after the warranty expires. Sho’ nuff, my driver’s side windshield wiper decided to shit the bed today. The actual gear is moving, but it’s not moving the windshield wiper. You know, if it had happened to the passenger’s side, I’d have been happy. If I don’t get it fixed, you can guarantee that we’ll get at least 4 months of straight rain.

Me, having my mad skills will call the dealer and demand they cover it under warranty. That’s right. Fear me.

Kevin March 17, 2004 at 11:29 am

Whe you explain to them that you’re now a redhead, they are definitely going to be a quakin’ in dem bootz!

Dania March 17, 2004 at 12:05 pm

uhhh it always happens that way. In my old car I hit 130,000(KMS not Miles) and my transmission fell into a million pieces while I was turning around a corner…and it was a Chevy not even a Ford ;)

buddha March 17, 2004 at 12:14 pm

even if they don’t fix it for free it shouldn’t be too expensive to fix.
If the gear is still turning then it’s just the linkage that’s busted.
Easy fix.
that infor is only if you are interested in knowing..

stinkerbell March 17, 2004 at 5:29 pm

yeah 61 K was when my engine burnt out.

they wouldnt cover it but gave me a “reasonable” trade in value. reasonable my ass- piece of shit GMC!

Tom March 17, 2004 at 7:24 pm

The same thing happened to my car. you can fix it without taking it to the shop. It’s super simple

There is a cover which goes over hinge where the gear is. Right where the arm rotates. Take the cover off and tighten the small nut that is there. The tightness of the nut makes it move when the gear moves.

Kevin March 17, 2004 at 10:43 pm

All this talk of nut tightening and nut grinding had me running around like Cornholio all day.

Heh-heh. They said ‘nuts’!

Mac March 18, 2004 at 11:55 am

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about my Murphy. I started to whimper. Then I remember that she doesn’t have balls and has nothing to do with your car. *grin*