Sex and the Super Bowl

by statia on February 1, 2004

While apparently everyone else is talking about Janet’s tits during the halftime show, I watched Sex and the City. I’m totally digging Samantha’s random wig choices. Especially the “soul sista” look.

I’m not really sure how I like Carrie and the Russian, and of course, most people want to see her end up with Big. I’m not really sure how I feel. I know they’re making them all take different paths, which leads me to believe that she won’t end up with Big or the Russian.

But I’m pretty sure all you read was blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. All while you were thinking of Janet’s tits.

Mike February 1, 2004 at 10:00 pm

THANK YOU! I wasn’t watching the ‘Bowl, but I happened to flip to it just as Janet and “Insert Boy Band Here” were finishing up a song, and have wasted a lot of time since trying to convince myself I didn’t see what I thought I saw. S&tC was hilarious. I’ve always liked Kim Cattrall. :)

Antgrad February 1, 2004 at 10:00 pm

You know me so well.

Mike February 1, 2004 at 10:34 pm

Apparently it was staged. I felt bad for her for having something like that happen until I read that it was planned.

Can we send her andN’Sync on the next Mars mission? I think our music could only improve then…

Adelle February 1, 2004 at 10:46 pm

I watched SATC… And was glad I did! Just cracks me up. I am not sure if Carrie and Big will end up “happily ever after,” since that just does not see how the show goes. I am interested in seeing what they decide to do… but am so sad at the same time it is going to be over :(

theresa February 1, 2004 at 11:17 pm

ohhhh damn. i forgot SATC was on tonight! i’ll have to see if i can catch a rerun later this week.

kat February 1, 2004 at 11:19 pm

I didn’t watch either. Heard about the boobage, wanted to see sex and city. But alas, my tv veiwing sucks. Surfing to get all the news. :)

Sean February 2, 2004 at 12:43 am

Blah, and then blah, blah but blah was blah. haha..funny as all blah. I wish blah and blah had really blah about her blah. Boy, those blahs were nice.

David February 2, 2004 at 2:12 am

i actually didnt watch the halftime show bc of the craptacular lineup of artists…i still dont think the shitty music wouldve been worth the glimpse of janet’s boob

tony February 2, 2004 at 6:45 am

At first I thought you really meant sex AND the Super Bowl. In which case you would have gotten my undying props and membership to the club. Ah, memories.

ANY-hoo… blah blah blah… they really ARE pretty nice for a late 30-something-ish. *shrug* Or however old she is. Those Jacksons don’t believe in plastic surgery, ya know!

K February 2, 2004 at 10:54 am

If they all, the girls of Sex in the City, end up in happy relationships at the end of the series, I’ll be very disappointed. After all, not everyone lives happily ever after. They already have two married and one in a relationship that seems to be working, at least one of them can’t have that, right?

jewdez February 2, 2004 at 11:36 am

It’s all about Mr. Big for me. The Russian guy can move along now…

unmute February 2, 2004 at 11:37 am

what must cameron think of all this?

Stacey February 2, 2004 at 5:13 pm

I missed brown boob? Wow. My husband says she had a pastie on her nip*le. Hmph. I guess he does pay attention to some things.

DiVERSiONZ February 2, 2004 at 6:08 pm

Around The Horn

Too lazy today to cleverly categorize everything so here is a huge pile of random linkage (mostly blogs) for you

munin February 2, 2004 at 6:23 pm

dagnabit. i missed all the commotion. sigh. ah well c’est la vie. though i wish we got to see “sex in the city”. i miss watching that show.

Rum Smuggler February 2, 2004 at 9:09 pm

I’m happy to say that, as a 100% straight, hard-drinking, red-blooded American Southern guy, I chose to watch Sex and the City rather than the Super Bowl. I even had like-minded straight men and women over at my place for said viewing. This wasn’t any sort of protest, it’s just that there are a lot of normal people that don’t give a damn about football. :)

(My only quibble with the episode was that, had “Elizabeth Taylor” actually been in heat, the male dogs in the show would have gone ape shit. All show dogs are “intact”, and a female dog in heat can attract male dogs from miles around.)

Mike February 3, 2004 at 7:21 pm

Y’know, Rum, I was thinking along the same lines, but not knowing enough about the Dog Show circuit I didn’t know whether they were, in fact, “intact”. Nice to know I’m right about something once in a blue moon. :)