Hey. old man. have that bitch make me some blueberry pancakes. right.now.

by statia on February 16, 2004

Laid back weekends where you have nothing pressing to do is so nice. Fenway finally left yesterday. I know it sounds mean, but he wore his welcome out. My new place is way too small for two large dogs. He’s a handful, and extremely anxious. The constant pacing was making me twitch. g-man was really jealous all week. Therefore, needy and clingy. It’s not like him, and I can’t say I blame him either. Fenway just has to be sitting in your lap at all times. I seriously think I saw him do a little jig when Fenway left. Not even a peek at the door to see him off. At least he’s back to his old self. I had to take him to get his birthday present yesterday, and he picked out a snake that actually has a rattle noise sound box when you press the head. Anything that he can get to make a sound is all him.

I did get a box of Godiva truffles this weekend for Valentines day. You know who you are and thank you.

I’ll never turn down Godiva truffles. Ever. Heh.

Given that it’s Monday, I’m feeling pretty content.

corgibuddy February 16, 2004 at 7:08 pm

I agree on Godiva’s…you can’t go wrong there. Aren’t they calorie-free now? ROTFL ;D I wish!

Sounds like Gromit is doing the “Snoopy Happy Dance” now that Fenway is gone. LOL *grin* Too cute! ;D

Have a great start to the week. ;D

xade February 16, 2004 at 8:47 pm

Stupid comment but I just have to ask

What does a Fenway?

Rum Smuggler February 17, 2004 at 1:04 am

I live with two dogs, my solitary, coyote-like mutt, and my roommate’s 80-pound chocolate lab. For reasons that I refuse to elaborate on, my roommate decided to adopt her lab’s 120-pound (pure muscle) father. It was a week of sheer chaos before I convinced her to send the dog back. (Don’t worry, he’s fine, she just had some unrealistic ideas about taking in a hunting dog who’s used to living in the country.)

The pacing drove me nuts–I can certainly empathize. We recently finished a week-long dogsitting gig, and while the dog was no real trouble on her own, she tended to flirt and taunt our boys. Only now that she’s gone are they able to rest peacefully.

statia February 17, 2004 at 9:06 am

“What does a Fenway?”

It’s not “a fenway”. Fenway is a he, and is the name of my ex’s dog.

xade February 17, 2004 at 8:06 pm

*voom* (With hand over head action).

fen-weigh. as in, how heavy is a fen…

O.k, I’m going back to my blog where at least I think I’m funny…

Christine February 19, 2004 at 1:01 am

Yum, Godiva truffles. Pure perfection.