Beware of paper cuts

by statia on February 17, 2004

What the hell kind of person schedules a conference call for 8pm at night? Needless to say, I wasn’t thrilled. Work has been busy as hell the last few weeks. It’s catching up with me. Don’t get me wrong. Busy is better than not busy. But, I drank a cup of coffee this morning, which I’ve generally quit doing because of the caffeine’s adverse effect on me. I still feel sick from it, and that was at 8am this morning. I’ve felt like I wanted to hurl or convulse all day. On top of the wicked crunches I did yesterday, I’m a whipped pup.

Is anyone else completely freaked out by those Quiznos hamsters or whatever the hell they are? They have big gums and big chicklet teeth. Those things will haunt me for the rest of my days.

matt February 17, 2004 at 10:37 pm

they’re freakin’ creepy. at least the cat ones like that were somewhat cute.

matt February 17, 2004 at 10:42 pm

oh and have you ever seen a coupon for hair plugs?

ELM February 17, 2004 at 11:00 pm

If you want to see more stuff like those cheeba monkeys go to http://www.rathergood.com.

mikey February 17, 2004 at 11:04 pm

i think they’re kinda funny, in a steve buscemi kinda way. at least they’re not as annoying as the mcdonald’s “i’m lovin it” commercials…

Wendy February 17, 2004 at 11:05 pm

I *hate* those stupid Quiznos commercial. They don’t make me want to eat at Quiznos. They make me want to find the ad execs at Quiznos corporate office and kick em in da balls! And hard!

Chad February 17, 2004 at 11:13 pm

Whomever created those quiznos varment need to be balled up and sruck back in the pipe theve been smoking out of. I do find them quite humurous but damn I really am afraid of eating at that damn qiznos!!!!!,

Oh by the way I stumbled upon this site while diggin up info. on the sphinx, i noticed the reference link to pizza dreams and vioala! Anyways, Interesting site!!!!

Chad

Kara February 17, 2004 at 11:14 pm

Yeah, you’ve got to go check out rathergood.com for the original “we like tha moon” song. I saw this a while back and it has always been a good way to brighten my day. I just about fell off my chair when I saw them on a commercial. The voice doesn’t sound the same, though.

tricia February 18, 2004 at 12:13 am

I love them. I want one.

Lisa February 18, 2004 at 1:05 am

As usual I’m in the minority; I like the furry little monsters, whatever they are. Ugly monsters need love too!! Go Quiznos!

cholly February 18, 2004 at 1:27 am

It’s supposed to be funny…

But when do fast food joints have the nerve to try something as different, or, ok, even as wierd as these Quiznos ads.

I think everyone should learn to sing the Quiznos hamster song.

Kenn February 18, 2004 at 8:00 am

I LOVE those commercials! I keep askiing people if they’ve seen them and they all haven’t.

I am not sure WHAT those things are, but YES they ARE freaky!

Uhhh…yet I can’t help singing along on the commercial.

Kenn February 18, 2004 at 8:03 am

LOOKIE!! You can see it here.

jen February 18, 2004 at 8:45 am

those things freak me out. i’m having nightmares with you.

corgibuddy February 18, 2004 at 9:28 am

LOL on the Quiznos’ Creatures. It actually looks like the one playing the guitar is humping it! ROTFL Freaky! ;D

Mike February 18, 2004 at 12:04 pm

They were a good group…before they sold out to the evil sub overlords!

jay February 18, 2004 at 12:06 pm

8pm??? That person needs to be castrated.

I get mad when people schedule things after 1pm, but then again I leave between 2:30 and 3pm

Phoenix February 18, 2004 at 6:41 pm

I find them funny and I find myself laughing out loud at them, but they dont make me eat there; the food does. Mmmm, toasty!

The quizno’s suuuuuubs!

my February 18, 2004 at 7:44 pm

distuuuuuuurbing!

ronni February 23, 2004 at 6:38 pm

ugh… those freaking mcdonalds commercials make me eat at burger king now.. UGH.. I mean come ON! The whole freaking country does NOT want to listen to RAP. As for quiznos… if they can’t get a decent commercial I can only imagine thier food sucks too… ugh..