That’s it, I QUIT!!!

by statia on January 14, 2004

I’ve been going to the gym, for over three months now. That’s plenty of time to start seeing at least some results. I’m realistic. I don’t expect to be where I want to be after three months. I don’t go overboard on food. My legs, still look awful, and my pants fit worse than they did before I started working out. I actually feel like I look worse

For the record. I have legs like a fucking clydesdale. I’ve inherited my father’s leg muscles and my grandmother’s fatty thighs. These two, don’t mix. At. All. I do cardio and upper body for weight training. I can’t do weight on my legs. They build way too fast, and I run into the problem I’m having now. The fat isn’t coming off, but I have killer leg muscles underneath. I’m more depressed about my lower body now than I was when I started. I don’t want to look like Nicole Bass.

Anyone want to donate to my liposuction fund? I’m dead serious when I tell you that at some point, I will get the fat sucked out of my legs. I know it’s gross, I know it hurts like a bitch and I know there are risks, but it won’t go away, no matter what I do. I’d rather endure temporary pain than to deal with this.

This gym shit is pissing me off.

Ash January 14, 2004 at 10:18 am

I know how you feel! I have the very same problem. No matter what I do, it won’t go away. One of these days, I will get liposuction.

sphinxy January 14, 2004 at 11:22 am

How about, there is nothing WRONG with the way you look. How about accepting that for a change? If you looked like a fat ass I would tell you.

I am all about the tough love.

Kevin Donahue January 14, 2004 at 11:47 am

Until Sphinxy says you’re a fat ass, I’m going to keep on believing that you’re hot.

Stephanie January 14, 2004 at 12:10 pm

You look hot – and I’ve got pix from my wedding to prove it!!! [Note to self: scan pix from wedding and send to Statia.] Also, I want to share with you a morsel of advice from my trainer that has helped me keep the weight loss thing in perspective: weight loss is due to 20% working out and 80% what you eat. So, hit the gym all you like, but it’s the other stuff that really makes the difference. He has me on a diet of fruit, veggies, whole grains and lean meats – and it’s the hardest thing for me to do, but I’m doing it… slowly. Maybe I’ll be closer to where I want to be by my next birthday.

nastybastard January 14, 2004 at 12:21 pm

Just accept yourself as you are, there are more important things than legs.

matt January 14, 2004 at 12:29 pm

if it makes you feel any better i just had a double quarter pounder from mcdonalds in your honor. though i regret it now, it was amazingly good at the time.

Jonathan January 14, 2004 at 3:52 pm

Damn, you’re SOOOO FINE statia. Smokin’ hot, oh yeah. Hey baby, I’ll tell you what, why don’t you let me suck the fat right off of you?

bwhahahaha

statia January 14, 2004 at 3:54 pm

So long as it’s out of my legs and not my rack.

Jonathan January 14, 2004 at 3:57 pm

“Well…. oh, ooohhhhhh, alllright.”

Besides, I promise I’m cheaper than lipo.

statia January 14, 2004 at 4:06 pm

But are you worth it. But are you worth it.

Jonathan January 14, 2004 at 4:15 pm

See, you just totally broke all the rules right there. Yeah, that’s frustrating. Now I’ll just have to go mistreat my handicap brother, the poor guy has been stirring sauce and seeing helicopters all day. Must you add to his misery?

ericalynn January 14, 2004 at 7:58 pm

well, I have seen you in person and the only thing I can possibly think of is that you want people to reaffirm how hot you are, because there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your body. maybe your legs are not perfect (and this is your opinion, not mine) but I am telling you, from a point of view of a girl who is very critical of everyone’s looks, especially when it comes to weight, you have nothing to complain about.

I know it’s unfair of me to say something like this because everyone is entitled to their own opinions, especially about their bodies, but it really is distressing when a naturally good looking girl (or guy for that matter) thinks so low of their bodies when they have a body many would LOVE to have.

gojou January 15, 2004 at 2:42 am

I’d love to have Statia’s body. :-D

DiVERSiONZ January 22, 2004 at 1:43 pm

Around The Horn

Some good stuff from around the horn while I am off napping this afternoon: Mike has all the signs that,