“Look Great Naked”

by statia on January 28, 2004

I just saw an infomercial on this thing called the Body Dome, which actually, I think could be a pretty good little tool. It’s the same concept as the yoga ball, resistance with balancing. We have a similar thing at the gym, and the trainers use them with some people for balance, strength training and resistance. They act like they’ve come out with this great new invention, and are charging $120 bucks for it. I know that the one at the gym is the same thing and couldn’t have been more than maybe $40.

The sad thing is, that there are probably a bunch of schmucks that called right up and forked out the cash for basically half a ball attached to plastic.

tony January 28, 2004 at 10:19 am

I usually get all my “resistance with balancing” worked out after a few beers… runs me maybe 15 bucks tops on a good night.

Of course, if it’s gonna make someone “look great naked”… *laugh*

Jonathan January 28, 2004 at 1:05 pm

Schmucks? You’re just upset that you just impulse spent $120 on half of a ball attached to plastic.

Ed January 28, 2004 at 1:56 pm

“Littering the driveways of better garage sales this spring!”

Looks like something I’d plug into my playstation.

gojou January 28, 2004 at 2:55 pm

Yeah, but the Body Dome comes with that neat-looking sex toy! (shown in the lower photo)

Dania January 29, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Target has those, put out by Reebok. I can’t tell you how many I returned because the ball “slipped” out…what I really wanted to say was “maybe your fat ass should read the directions”..”holds up to 180lbs”…

ramon February 26, 2004 at 9:05 pm

I have no idea why anyone wants a half a ball on a plate. Why not just go to a local We B Sportz chain store, or better yet, Wally World and buy a kids ball, a chain saw, some contact cement and a platter. A few minutes work and BAM, you can sell your own Body Dome (marca registrada). And with the cash leftover get some beer. Yeah.