I was goona go to class before I got high

by statia on January 9, 2004

I was checking out the latest updates on The Sims 2. They’ve got some new screenshots up.

Yeah, he’s doing what you think he’s doing. You can check all the screenshots out here.

Sarah January 9, 2004 at 3:13 pm

Dude, he’s so taking the slow route though. They should be in a foil wrapped closet with grow lights.

…Not that I’d know or anything.

nastybastard January 9, 2004 at 3:24 pm

He is doing is science project on the effect different light has on plants? I did that too when I was in school! ;)

Ryan January 9, 2004 at 5:19 pm

How are you playing Sims? On Playstation or on a computer? My friends wife has it for Playstation but she got annoyed with it after a day. She’s from Revere, MA and I think since they didn’t have a Revere Beach Parkway and a bunch of Camero’s she quit. I would be interested in knowing though.

Darren January 9, 2004 at 9:25 pm

I agree, he is doing it all wrong. If he really wants to make the good stuff he needs to do the aquatic stuff, or so im told

But none the less, game looks so much better than the first one.

ikeafied.com January 10, 2004 at 11:28 am

So I like to control fake people

Statia over at Pizza Dreams has a screenshot up of the new Sims 2 due to come out this March. The screenshots look amazing! Funny with the girl-kissing-girl action. Adorable with the baby-crawling-to-grandpa shot. Oh and do not leave the…

Sweety January 10, 2004 at 12:42 pm

I just got out of my Sims-addiction-self-help-group. I refuse to look at the screenshots. I can live without Sims. I can. Really.

Kat January 10, 2004 at 1:05 pm

I am so looking forward to the sims 2. It looks so kick ass. :)

tj January 12, 2004 at 10:30 am

hee hee, i love the one of the guy walking in on the two girls kissing. i can’t WAIT for this game.

oops, i think i may need to upgrade my computer before then though.

Serra January 17, 2004 at 12:42 am

I reeeeally can’t wait for this game to come out… it’s going to become my life! :)