The sog monster part deux

by statia on November 12, 2003

I’ve gone into detail about crunch berries before, and how they can completely tear the roof of your mouth up to shreds. Another thing about Captain Crunch cereals is that they’re extremely loud. I had to turn the tv up 6 notches just to watch my damn show.

I think I can still hear the crunching in my brain.

etherian November 12, 2003 at 9:14 pm

The few times I’m into pain, I eat Cap’n Crunch. For days afterward I have to eat soft things so the roof of my mouth can heal. Of course, since dieting, cereal is OFF the list. *weeps*

BSTommy November 12, 2003 at 9:15 pm

I like looking at the digital clock on the stove eating something crunchy like Cap’n Crunch. It makes the numbers dance.

buddha November 12, 2003 at 9:46 pm

I can’t win..I’ll tear the roof of my mouth off with Cap’n Crunch so I’ll switch to oatmeal. I wind up burning the roof of my mouth. It’s a no win situation.

Annastazia November 12, 2003 at 9:48 pm

How ironic. I’ve been sitting here licking the wounds on the roof of my mouth from eating that stuff two nights ago.
Then again, I’m a masochist at heart, and you’ve got me craving Peanut Butter Crunch again.. so I think I’ll go have another bowl.

tricia November 12, 2003 at 10:12 pm

your mouth is the fastest healing body part there is.. eat more.

Sean November 12, 2003 at 10:19 pm

Mmmm……Crunch Berries……

JaxVenus November 12, 2003 at 10:19 pm

Ahhhhh..I remembered seeing somewhere someone talking about The Crunch and the mouth carnage issue, but I couldn’t remember who it was. I love The Crunch with crunch berries!

gojou November 13, 2003 at 2:54 am

Pleasure and pain… two sides of the same coin.

Solonor November 13, 2003 at 8:05 am

“I think I can still hear the crunching in my brain.”
Curse you! That one’s got so many possibilities, I can’t even decide which snarky line to use. :(

michael November 13, 2003 at 12:50 pm

With my “technique” I tried to chew the Crunch with/on my teeth. But consequently, there’s slurping as the milk drips out of my mouth. Sometimes I let the Crunch soak for a bit in the milk and get it a little softer and not so harsh on the palette.

This post almost sounds like evesdropping in a old folks home!