I like to call it… nose jizz

by statia on November 28, 2003

Sure, that’s not really an appealing name for it, but no matter what you want to call it, Zicam is the shiznit. I couldn’t be enough of a product whore for the stuff. I’ve been using it for years, and I’ve spared myself many bad colds from it.

Wednesday afternoon, my throat started to hurt a bit. Not really hurt, but while I was working out, I couldn’t quite tell if I was getting a sore throat or if my throat was just dry. On my way home, I picked up some Zicam and have been using it religiously. Right now, I have a very mild sore throat. No nasal drip, no head cold. Chances are, it’ll never even develop into a cold. The secret is catching it right at the very beginning. If you take it after you’ve already gotten a cold, it’s too late.

If you think you’re getting a cold, run, don’t walk to the nearest drugstore. You’ll thank me later.

fran November 28, 2003 at 12:25 pm

The one reservation and only reason I don’t use nasal sprays is their content. One of the ingredients is hormones. But heck, you don’t have to worry about growing boobs, eh? More power to ya! ;)

buddha November 28, 2003 at 12:57 pm

Thanks for the tip..I may be a day too late for it though.

Steve November 28, 2003 at 2:06 pm

I agree with you 100%. Although I am not as worried to get a cold as I am a cold sore. One thing I learnt over the years is that you have to combat it with lipactin as soon as possible. Like you said. If you dont catch it at the beginning you’re screwed!

skits November 28, 2003 at 3:12 pm

hmm…I may be trippin’ the store later, then. I always wind up catching colds thru the winter. blerg.

Melly November 29, 2003 at 5:01 am

Gromit is very, very cute :o )

Will November 29, 2003 at 8:20 am

I get sick about once every two years, but I could have used that stuff this week. I guess the fact that I’ve had too many late nights and early mornings recently has caught up with me.

go fish December 4, 2003 at 10:31 am

Now I lay me down to sleep

I just had the flu, and now I’m getting sick again. Motherfucker! I woke up this morning and had a…