Party Crasher

by statia on October 27, 2003

It’s been a crazy Monday. I’ve been back to the gym, toning up the muscles. Watching 30 fast approach and running around like I’m 21. Is it possible to break your hamstrings? Cause I was a hurtin’ pup yesterday.

Now, I hate to be the one to blow the lid, but last Thursday, I didn’t have internet access. None, nada, zilch. Which means, that the entry posted on Thursday was done by an imposter!!!!! Dear sweet jesus, who the hell broke into my MT and posted that? Who the hell made me a playboy bunny? Damn them!! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!! But, I gotta say, I did look pretty hot. Ok, so I know who it was, but alas, I’m not allowed to tell. I promised. I let said person get away with it for a couple of days, but I didn’t want people really thinking that was me. I mean, pshaw, I didn’t even like working in retail in college. There, I feel much better.

Now, I have my reunion coming up next month, and we have a site all set up with information, then and now, etc. I went over there tonight to see if there was any information regarding rsvping, as I was late in getting mine in with the move and all. Guess what I found? Our class picture. Needless to say, I think we’re breaking every fashion faux pax on there. Take a look. See if you can find me. I look nothing like I do now. I don’t think anyway.

sledge October 27, 2003 at 9:41 pm

Let me guess: Top row, first person on the left.

Okay, I’m being a smartass. Don’t mind me….

judi October 27, 2003 at 9:49 pm

Bottom row~toward the left with the Pitt sweatshirt on?

Don’t blame me for being horrible at this “Where’s Waldo” stuff?

HH October 27, 2003 at 9:54 pm

The photo was pretty obvious at being a fake. I can’t believe people actually fell for it. For one, the neck color didn’t match nor was the same size as an actual neck. For two the eyes were obviously photoshoped to eliminate red-eye. The kicker—that pic is used in a hundred “photoshop” mall stands where you stick your head in a hole and *wham* you’re an instant bunny.

Stop putting up these “poor me” pics. You only wanted to have everyone on the internet boost your self-esteem and say how hot you are. It’s really sad. You’ve done it before.

statia October 27, 2003 at 10:04 pm

That was a poor me picture? Thanks for telling me asswipe.

Solonor October 27, 2003 at 10:19 pm

Yeah, Statia. You’re so pathetic. It was sooooo fake. God! Like, get over yourself and stuff.

Everyone knows your boobs are way bigger than that.

don October 27, 2003 at 10:25 pm

dang! who was the retarded “Molly Ringwald” chick in that pic?

melly October 27, 2003 at 11:05 pm

Not that it’s my business, but I’m willing to bet it was Acerbia Dave, aka, Mr. Cooties. He put my head on Elizabeth Hurley’s body. Also the Virgin Mary. Bless that man.

robyn October 27, 2003 at 11:18 pm

Let’s see…trying to figure out who you are in that pic… Don’t they always put the short kids in the front? *ducks*

Annessa October 28, 2003 at 12:05 am

*giggles at Robyn’s comment*

Dude, you know I hate things like this. Second row from the top, third from the left? Second row from bottom, eight from the right? And why do most people on the front row look constipated?

buddha October 28, 2003 at 12:07 am

This a trick question isn’t it?
The real anzwer is that you were “absent” that day. Playing hookie or something. Damn I’m so smart. What do I win?

adi October 28, 2003 at 12:14 am

I have to agree with nessa… 2nd row from the bottom, 8th from the right.

Jonathan October 28, 2003 at 1:09 am

Fourth row from the top, fifth over from the right – black with yellow stripes.

gojou October 28, 2003 at 4:07 am

Thought something seemed “wrong” with that photo — it had that “this doesn’t quite look right” quality Photoshop’d photos often do.

Know what, though? It’s so hot I’m running with it! To me that IS Statia at 21! (Or so.) And I would be remiss if I failed to thank the person (coughsphinxycough) who posted the pic! :-)

Oh, yeah…don’t hate me for this, but fifth row from top, fourth from left. High school was hard for us all. :-/

statia October 28, 2003 at 8:19 am

You would be all wrong. Jonathan, you actually picked one of a set. Three over to her right is her other half. I told you I look nothing like I do now.

D October 28, 2003 at 8:25 am

The troll obviously has nothing useful to contribute. Perhaps he should just sod off and die somewhere alone, unmourned and unloved?

Solonor October 28, 2003 at 9:54 am

My first pick was Annessa’s and Adi’s. How about front row, fourth from the left?

Skip October 28, 2003 at 11:09 am

4th row from the top, 7th from the right. Just over the left shoulder of the block head dude with the, goatee, and tie-dyed “Dead” shirt…

And, though I’m not a Doctor, no you can’t break your hamstrings….

Jonathan October 28, 2003 at 11:33 am

Wait, we were supposed to pick you out? Oh, well, alright then… fourth row down, fifth in from the left (green/blue shirt, button at the top).

Annastazia October 28, 2003 at 12:19 pm

Hmmm.. second row from the bottom, 8th over from the right?

Annastazia October 28, 2003 at 12:25 pm

Oh, oops. Someone already guessed that.. sorry. Okay, fourth row from the top, 6th over from the left.
This is too hard on my eyes… I think it’s all the pegged pants.

jim October 28, 2003 at 2:43 pm

ok..after straining my eyes for 10 min I give up. I can only make out the people in the 1st row so perhaps you are the third girl in from the left?

gojou October 28, 2003 at 3:17 pm

Well, don’t know which one you are, but that guy 4th row up, 5th from left looks pretty damn depressed about something.

gojou October 28, 2003 at 3:27 pm

OK…didn’t notice that the actual top row is abbreviated and doesn’t reach all the way to the left. Thus, I modify my guess to sixth row from top, fourth from left.

Solonor October 28, 2003 at 4:50 pm

Second row from the bottom, first on the left. Waldo.

Dr. Showmeyourboobs October 28, 2003 at 5:04 pm

So my question to you is why am I such a loser? Why do I feel inadequate and insecure about my sexuality? I think I’m gay, but I’m afraid to come out for fear that my peers and my family will hate me. I think it’s more the fact that I can’t get a date to save my life. It could be that I’m unattractive and practice bad hygiene. Or it could be the fact that I can’t spell to save my life.

kat October 28, 2003 at 6:29 pm

I know it’s been said but second row, blue shirt, between the 2 guys.
Statia, have you smiled today? :D

Sassy McSmartpants October 28, 2003 at 6:39 pm

I’d like it to be known that I got it right last night on the second or third first guess while on IM with Statia!

jennypoo October 28, 2003 at 6:42 pm

first row third girl in

jim October 28, 2003 at 9:29 pm

ok, now I see it. thanks Kat.

Pamela October 28, 2003 at 11:48 pm

You are in the bottom right, wearing a red turtle neck sweater, with blueish purple cardigan over it. Am I right? LOL

munin October 29, 2003 at 6:43 pm

i was going to say bottom row left. but truly am not sure. *squint* where are you girl?!?