It’s not good to hold it in. I read that in a medical journal

by statia on October 15, 2003

I recently found out that we have a seperate individual handicapped bathroom. Being that I’m not the type of person who can just drop the kids off at any pool, I was utterly excited when I found out that it’s a private bathroom with a locking door. I know, I need help.

Just call me George Costanza.

buddha October 15, 2003 at 2:35 pm

So correct me if I’m wrong but if you are like George Costanza…you would take your shirt off when using the facilities. Right?..According to Costanza it’s a comfort thing…

I’m just saying..

matt October 15, 2003 at 3:39 pm

i’m so glad that all of our bathrooms at work are one holers. not that i’m that shy, but it does take a little pressure off, so to speak. my old job had multi-holers and there is nothing worse than being ready to release the hounds and the door opens and someone walks in. then what do you do? me i make them pay for disturbing me, but i’m vindictive like that.

Ryan October 15, 2003 at 3:44 pm

You are a classic!!!

I think Buddha is on to something…Did you reply to him??? LOL

Annessa October 15, 2003 at 5:13 pm

I’ve got some crutches you can borrow, George.

Stevie October 15, 2003 at 7:18 pm

‘Drop the kids off at the poll’? ‘Unleash the hounds’?
Oh. My. God! You guys are killin’ me…I’ve heard ‘drop a few friends off at the lake’ before, but ‘drop the kids off at the pool’?!?
rotflmao…

Ooohhh…just saw the warning at the bottom. It says if someone ‘decides’ to be an ass…what about those dipshits who are BORN that way?
(more fits of laughter…)

Kevin October 15, 2003 at 8:57 pm

I’m still sold on “going home for lunch”. Seems to work for me.

jay October 15, 2003 at 9:26 pm

Do you ever pick them back up from the pool, or are you one of those crack moms thats abandons them only to have more and start the cycle over again?

Kevin October 16, 2003 at 1:31 pm

I’ve always been partial to taking the Browns to the Superbowl, but then the more I think about it, I’m not much into football.

How about a hockey reference instead. Takin the biscuit to the basket?