Give ‘em the good stuff

by statia on August 31, 2003

edyssorbet.jpgEdy’s Sorbet is the best shit ever. EVER!!! I’ve currently got three different pints in my freezer. The coconut makes me want to cream my pants. Pardon me while I take a moment.

I’m on a nice little accomplishing high today. I got up, threw some laundry in, went for a walk/jog, after that I went grocery shopping. Came home, took out all of the trash. I’m going to do a bit of packing today and then I’m off to a little barbecue with g-man. Full day for sure. It’s gorgeous out today. I hope it stays that way.

Speaking of running. Being asthmatic, I can’t really run all that much. I can run for maybe a minute before I feel like my lungs are going to explode out of my body, but not before they’re jabbed with a million steak knives. It’s something that I don’t think I’ll ever really be able to do, and it bothers me. I think that I have limitations bothers me more than anything. Not being able to ever do something. Not that I’m going to sit here and pout and feel sorry for myself.

Ok, maybe for a minute.

sledge August 31, 2003 at 12:25 pm

“I got up, threw some laundry in…”

i read that first line as “I threw up, got some laundry in”, and said to myself “Whoa! whatta way to start the day!”

yes, i need help.

Tracy August 31, 2003 at 12:58 pm

Hey, those come in popsicles too. We’ve got the coconut, mandarin, and some type of berry upstairs in the fridge. You’re right, they’re pretty damn good.

Zuly August 31, 2003 at 2:30 pm

YES!! YES!!! The coconut popsicles are my obsession!! (Well, they were until I made your taco dip last night, which is my new obsession, and what I am raving about on my blog.)

Life in the Zu August 31, 2003 at 2:30 pm

Greatest. Dip. Ever.

Statia saved my life yesterday. I had a party to go to, and was in charge of dips. I was bringing my homemade from scratch onion dip, but I needed one more. Lucky for me, I remembered that Statia had posted her Taco Dip Recipe at The Red Kitchen awhile…

sporkbot August 31, 2003 at 2:38 pm

asthma sucks. also, i’m partial to the strawberry, only because i can’t seem to move past it.

Mac September 1, 2003 at 9:45 pm

I lurve me the blueberry sorbet!

Jeff Darling September 6, 2003 at 4:09 pm

Coconut sorbet? I’ll have to try it now. I wonder if it can be found in the Chicago area?

oh, and don’t pout, your face might stick that way.

sporkbot September 25, 2003 at 3:51 pm

i finally got my hands on some coconut sorbet. goodgoddamitey, that was some good stuff. thanks for the tip.