Girls just want to have fun.

by statia on August 12, 2003

So, I got the girlies coming in this weekend for a visit to the city of brotherly love. Sarah will be flying in from Houston on Thursday afternoon, and my favorite retard will be driving up from VA on Friday. We’ll be doing the girls thing. You know, drinking, hair, pillow fights in our underwar….. ah ha, you are awake. Ok, not really, but we will be drinking a lot, that I’m sure of. I can’t wait for them to get here. It seems like we’ve had these plans for forever. We’ll be partying with the likes of Sphinxy, Nicole, and maybe Ericalynn too. Good times good times. Looks like it’ll finally be nice this weekend too.

Speaking of Ms. Sassypants, I keep forgetting that she hates the word moist. I had a friend from an old job that used to absolutely hate that word. I mean, she would writhe everytime you said it. In fact, she had a whole slew of them that she hated. I’m sure it was equated in some way to sex, because she hated the sound that macaroni and cheese made when you mixed it. It got a bit ridiculous for awhile there. I don’t know that I have any words that I hate, but tell me yours.

Sarah August 12, 2003 at 11:09 am

the moist reactor is broken, though. Thank Nat and Frank for that one. :-)

tj August 12, 2003 at 11:16 am

i don’t have any words that i don’t like … but a lot of women seem to have an adverse reaction to “cunt”.

and for some reason, most men seem to have an aversion to the phrase “cum gurgling bastard”

sphinxy August 12, 2003 at 11:18 am

I don’t have a word that I hate. But there is a variation of one that I don’t like. When you make a fist and say girl girl girl girl into it. My no like it. And now I know you will torture me with it. Good going Kath.

jim August 12, 2003 at 12:01 pm

if they are staying over make sure they each put down a deposit..cuz you know their gonna party like rock stars!!

words that suck: still, ie remaining motionless

words that rule :still, ie apparatus for making alcohol

words that are ehh: still, ie then or now in the future

Dania August 12, 2003 at 1:55 pm

The word moist annoys me too..and another “copasetic” It sounds like nails running down a chalkboard when I hear it.

“Cunt” never bothered me…just as long as i’m calling someone that bwaaahaha

Jonathan August 12, 2003 at 3:43 pm

Rotten. As in calling a child rotten (to mean spoiled, etc.). Bugs the hell out of me… is the child decomposing?

LisaC August 12, 2003 at 9:07 pm

HATE HATE HATE the C word- can’t even type it. You know what word the you americans say that is really funny. Fanny. Down here fanny means a different part of the same region- the same one the C word refers to.
Oh and I hate the word Spew. Just say throw up for my sake. That word makes me want to …

Shelly August 13, 2003 at 9:02 am

I hate the “N” word. I hate it. I can’t even stand hearing it on TV or in rap songs when one black guy says it to another. I can’t stand it. I can’t say it for the life of me – I worked in a music store for a while, and had to call in a tape that was called “Srictly for my N—” and I couldn’t say it – meanwhile the customer stood there and laughed.

However, I think being called a “cracker” is hysterical. I don’t know why.

Rob August 13, 2003 at 12:52 pm

The only odd word that I can’t stand is “yummy.” Drives me nuts. Actually, almost any word that is a positive reaction to food of any sort bothers me. But “yummy” is the absolute worst.

Incidentally, I use the word a lot when feeding my daughter. One more reason to hate myself, I guess. ;)