What would you do, if I sang out of tune?

by statia on July 9, 2003

I was talking with my sistah today about an old favorite tv show that I miss. Sisters. I wish it was on in reruns. That and The Wonder Years.

They need to start playing them in reruns again.

sledge July 9, 2003 at 5:01 pm

Dude, The Wonder Years ruled – Too often I could identify with Kevin and what he was going thru. Plus, the dad was just like my dad, it was scary.

Annessa July 9, 2003 at 5:32 pm

They may be bringing Sisters to DVD. This is as exciting as a Dremel! And ooh, The Wonder Years ROCKED.

robyn July 9, 2003 at 5:43 pm

I knew I had to marry Todd when we both realized that we were the only two people on the planet that hated The Wonder Years

Annessa - Making the Boring Seem Thrilling July 9, 2003 at 6:13 pm

When I grow Up….

And right before our convo about Sisters….. me: i’m gonna start calling her tootsie her: tootsie? her: you lost me there me: toot-sie? me: get it? me: on account of the beep bepp me: or however you freakin’ type her: lol, oh my god me: lol me: she’ll…

kat July 9, 2003 at 9:50 pm

I loved Sisters and Degrassi Junior hugh that was on PBS. It only airs in canada now. :( I wish they’d bring back good shows to reruns or let your rent ‘em at least.

Meredith July 9, 2003 at 10:06 pm

I loved Sisters, too! That’s gotta be good for Lifetime, wouldn’t you think? I’d certainly rather watch Sisters than The Nanny!!!!!!!

gojou July 10, 2003 at 4:36 am

I SO fell in love with Madeleine on The Wonder Years. Ten years later her episodes still rev my engine.

jen July 10, 2003 at 11:07 am

dude, the wonder years was awesome! where is kevin now? hmmmm….now, i gotta go dig up some new photos of him.

Kevin July 10, 2003 at 11:39 am

The Wonder Years did rock. I still catch the reruns on Nick at Night now and then.

Hey jen, Kevin was in Goldmember, he was the guy with the mole on his face. :p