It’s duck season no, wabbit season.

by statia on July 23, 2003

So, I’m surfing on my lunch hour for nostalgia for Michele’s blogathon theme, looking for something different (because 24 hours is a lot of time to cover pop culture) when I stumbled across the original version of the old nintendo classic Duck Hunt online. I haven’t seen this game in eons. God, the old games were so tacky. I sucked at it then, and I hated that stupid laughing dog. This one is actually the true original, but you can check out more classic games here.

michele July 23, 2003 at 1:40 pm

Ok. So I will not be getting any work done the rest of the day.

Hey Lisa July 23, 2003 at 2:32 pm

Yeah, that’s just what I needed, alright: yet another way of postponing doing any actual work. ;)

I’ve always loved the classic Nintendo games.

tricia July 23, 2003 at 7:15 pm

Ya know what I’ve never understood? How the gun could actually shoot the duck on the screen, just by aiming at the tv. That always amazed me. It was usually right on! lol, yes, I am a dork.
You know what other game I liked? That Paperboy game you had at your house when we used to go down there and visit when we were little. I remember playing it at your high school graduation party when everyone was getting drunk outside.

Crusty French Fries July 23, 2003 at 7:27 pm

Bam bam

She finds the most RANDOMEST (yes, that is a word) links.. and they usually rock. Check this one out!…

erin July 24, 2003 at 12:23 pm

ooh paperboy… I loved that one. I used to just try and break everyones windows. But I was a real Tetris geek. I would go to sleep having dreams of the different shapes swimming in my head. I kicked ass at it. I had no life, but boy, could I play tetris…

Kevin July 24, 2003 at 12:57 pm

Oh great, just because I told you I had some extra work mojo for lack of anything to do, you go and post this.

There goes my work mojo for the rest of the week.

robyn July 26, 2003 at 8:05 am