Ready, aim….

by statia on July 18, 2002

Shoot!

So my morning jaunt of me making my daily rounds, a new read of mine, Camille, blogged about some guy at work with…..ahem….. bad aim. Which I can see. Sorry guys, but I was married, I know the evil truth in men not taking good aim a lot of times. I’ve stepped on the wet carpet in the middle of the night, only to think……. guhhhhhhhhh, I hope I didn’t step in what I thought I just stepped in.

I’d like to add to this. What is with women not taking aim? What are you doing, swirling your ass around the bowl??? I’d say 8 times out of ten, I walk into the bathroom here at work, and there’s pee sprinkles on the seat!! The actual seat!!! Please tell me what up with this? We’re at work, there’s no need to hover. It’s not porta potty at a football game. Besides, there are sani seat covers too. I never get a drop on the seat. And I always check before I leave. Does anyone else encounter this as much as me?

laura July 18, 2002 at 12:27 pm

I admit I used to be one of those who left the sprinkles on the seat…I figured “hey its only a public toilet, no one really sits on ‘em anyway.” But now after having children who emerge from stalls with Drippy Butt, I will never sprinkle when I tinkle without being a sweetie and wiping the seatie.

annessa July 18, 2002 at 1:48 pm

I never pee on the seat. At least when I’m sober. But what I hate is when you’re making sure that you’re careful, and the potty looks nice, and then you flush, and the water pressure makes clean water hit the seat? Know what I mean? I hate that.

And I to be the only girl in an office of ten. When one of the guys would hit the seat, I’d intercom them, and tell them to make their momma proud. They stopped real quick!

Stephanie July 18, 2002 at 6:17 pm

annessa, i hear you on the clean-water-on-the-seat thing!
my big confusion is the disco seat – what are other women doing that makes the seat get loose in the first place? (oh, nevermind – don’t wanna know!)

statia, heard an ad for this on the radio yesterday – might come in handy sometime: http://www.jonnyglow.com/

statia July 18, 2002 at 6:22 pm

Bahahah, I’ve seen that before………. after I was married.

Camille July 18, 2002 at 7:46 pm

Oh yea. That grosses me out too. Its all about respect. For people & property. Shelby and I were at a bar one night and there were only 2 stalls. As a girl came out, Shelby went in, and all of the sudden you heard Shelby yell, “Gross! There’s pee on the seat!” I almost fell over laughing. That girl quickly washed her hands and left.

robyn July 19, 2002 at 4:42 am

This is cracking me up! The movie theater we go to is the worst about that. Wish I could try Annessa’s intercom trick…

Carol July 23, 2002 at 11:22 am

Do what my mother does in restaurants. She raises one eyebrow, looks the culprit dead in the eye and says, “Was it difficult being raised by wolves?”

Or if she’s feeling particularly trashy that day, she’ll just yell “Were you BORN in a BARN? Get back here and CLEAN THIS MESS.”

Yep — it’s fun going out in public with my mother.